Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Tracking BA Fast Track and Priority Boarding

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracking BA Fast Track and Priority Boarding

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2019, 3:37 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Not sure if this has been updated previously, but the Wiki entry for Lisbon suggests fast track security is for Club Europe only: my experience recently is fast track is also for BA Gold / OWE, but no guests are allowed and it is not available for BA Silver.

My boarding pass was printed with 'Fast Track'; Mrs R is BA Silver and did not have this entry, even though we were on the same booking and her boarding pass otherwise 'associated' with my Gold tier as she got Group 1.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 3:51 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by Flying Yazata
As I also have AMEX Platinum, there won't be the awkward moment that I would have to turn back and have a walk of shame, being refused fast track access.
Does the Amex Plat give you fast track security at airports?
Old Jun 5, 2019, 4:00 am

Programs: BA GGL
I don’t know Barcelona airport but my partner reported yesterday that as a Gold flying in Euro Traveller the scanner at fast track let her through. Her colleague who is either bronze or blue wasn’t allowed through by the scanner. They were on the same booking. Unsure what interaction with an agent there was, if any.

Perhaps the wiki entry below needs updating?

BCN - Barcelona Boarding: Yes Security: Yes(business class only) - Carril Ràpid is on the left of main security.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 4:22 am

Programs: BA GGL, AS, Hertz Cirque Présidentielle
Originally Posted by alex67500
Does the Amex Plat give you fast track security at airports?
Nationally advertised AMEX Platinum perks aren't posted collectively anywhere, but I haven't yet encountered any other limitations, besides the Boingo Wi-Fi. But yes, HEL T2, ARN T2 and T5 (you can anyway walk airside between the terminals, so doesn't matter where you enter security), GOT and MMX.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:35 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by S_W_S
I can't see it listed in the wiki for arrivals, does anyone know if BA hand out fast track vouchers for arrivals in F at Tokyo Narita?
There is a thread on this somewhere but I can't find it. Someone recently got turned back as a OWE.
I think it's now limited to JAL\ANA F pax only for arrivals.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Originally Posted by Flying Yazata
Nationally advertised AMEX Platinum perks aren't posted collectively anywhere, but I haven't yet encountered any other limitations, besides the Boingo Wi-Fi. But yes, HEL T2, ARN T2 and T5 (you can anyway walk airside between the terminals, so doesn't matter where you enter security), GOT and MMX.
A few corrections: amex plat works for both terminals in HEL, and in ARN you can’t walk airside between terminals.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:28 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by DeathSlam
There is a thread on this somewhere but I can't find it. Someone recently got turned back as a OWE.
I think it's now limited to JAL\ANA F pax only for arrivals.
Thanks! I'll report back in a few weeks as to whether it's offered in BA F.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 1:43 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Hi

Does anyone know if there's fast track (non/EU) immigration facility at MAD on arrival, for BA Gold?

Thanks
Old Jun 13, 2019, 2:43 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, BA Silver, Hertz President's Club
Just flew out of JFK. As a whole, security had all (6) lanes open with only 1 serving fast track customers at 5:30pm. At 6pm, two of the main lanes shut.

Overall, JFK fast track security isn't very 'fast' but I'd imagine it's better than the normal queue. Anyone wish to add/have other opinions?
Old Jun 13, 2019, 4:49 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by kosy91
Hi

Does anyone know if there's fast track (non/EU) immigration facility at MAD on arrival, for BA Gold?

Thanks
Don't remember there being one at T4, don't know about T4S.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:39 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Mordac
Don't remember there being one at T4, don't know about T4S.
Connected through MAD recently, haven't seen any priority lane for non-EU pax and the regular queue seemed rather long during the morning arrivals peak. pax holding EU/EEA biometric passports can use the e-gates.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Hi

Thanks
No, but never seen much of a queue if any (especially around the times BA flights arrive).
kosy91 likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:40 pm

Programs: BRK-B
Hi

Thanks
There is no fast track for immigration for departure (even for IB J), so I assume that there isn't any for arrival.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 12:21 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by S_W_S
I can't see it listed in the wiki for arrivals, does anyone know if BA hand out fast track vouchers for arrivals in F at Tokyo Narita?
Yes, they do for F. You might need to remind the crew. The voucher is the only way that you can use the 'Fast Lane' entry line, OW status does not make any difference.
The vouchers aren't dated, so depending on the general queue length they can be worth hanging onto for future use when not flying F
Old Jun 18, 2019, 2:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by LBP2
Yes, they do for F. You might need to remind the crew. The voucher is the only way that you can use the 'Fast Lane' entry line, OW status does not make any difference.
The vouchers aren't dated, so depending on the general queue length they can be worth hanging onto for future use when not flying F
Thank you, I thought I'd read about it somewhere. I'll ask the crew if they aren't offered .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.