Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA T5 Arrivals Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2017, 11:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Yes, there is a separate work area (with computers etc.) on the left as you come in. Otherwise on the right of the entrance near the breakfast buffet are some high tables suitable for setting up to work. Or just grab a sofa...

I have often done this - landed, showered & eaten, worked a couple of hours whilst waiting for a meeting in West London (rather than going via office in the City)
Old Sep 14, 2017, 12:07 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by choosethedrew
Have they stopped the ironing service? The instructions have been taken down from inside the cubicle doors.
When I went through the Arrivals lounge on the 28th August the instructions were on the cubicle and the service was available.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 10:41 am

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by ratypus
Yes, there is a separate work area (with computers etc.) on the left as you come in. Otherwise on the right of the entrance near the breakfast buffet are some high tables suitable for setting up to work. Or just grab a sofa...

I have often done this - landed, showered & eaten, worked a couple of hours whilst waiting for a meeting in West London (rather than going via office in the City)
Perfect, thanks for confirming ^
Old Feb 26, 2018, 6:14 am

Following Situation: we have an early european flight to LHR and will leave LHR on an eco long-haul flight late in the evening. Therefore we want to visit London Downtown during the day.

Can we use the BA arrival Lounge for a breakfast or have we to use one of the the standard T5 Lounges and try to leave T5 afterwards for our London Sightseeingtour?

Thank you, GT80
Old Feb 26, 2018, 6:17 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by GT80
Following Situation: we have an early european flight to LHR and will leave LHR on an eco long-haul flight late in the evening. Therefore we want to visit London Downtown during the day.

Can we use the BA arrival Lounge for a breakfast or have we to use one of the the standard T5 Lounges and try to leave T5 afterwards for our London Sightseeingtour?

Thank you, GT80
You can only use the Arrivals Lounge after a longhaul flight. Using a departure lounge and then leaving sounds like too much hassle. I'd just grab breakfast landside.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 6:21 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by GT80

The first you can't do and the second you can't do without creating a headache for yourself.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 8:56 am

Okay Thank you! maybe we try the Arrival Lounge and take a breakfast downtown if it does not work. Thank you for your very quick reply!! GT80
Old Feb 26, 2018, 8:57 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
You will not get into the Arrivals lounge as you are not arriving on a Long Haul flight

I expect you will get breakfast on your early CE flight
ExpatExp likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:26 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
I haven't used the arrivals lounge for many years, but ill have a chance to use it this weekend (landing around 5am flying BA F and overnighting in London).
I never tried the bath cabana, so that seems like it should be worth a try. Arriving that early, I assume I should not have an issue with finding a spa treatment. Do they serve the same breakfast as in the CCR (I need my concorde egg Benedict ). And I assume it is all first come first serve, so no need to send an email to make an appointment?
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:30 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
Originally Posted by jason8612
I haven't used the arrivals lounge for many years, but ill have a chance to use it this weekend (landing around 5am flying BA F and overnighting in London).
I never tried the bath cabana, so that seems like it should be worth a try. Arriving that early, I assume I should not have an issue with finding a spa treatment. Do they serve the same breakfast as in the CCR (I need my concorde egg Benedict ). And I assume it is all first come first serve, so no need to send an email to make an appointment?
i was in there on Sunday morning, arrived at approx 0700 it was just my wife and myself in there, no need to book.

Eggs benedict was also on the menu
jason8612 likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 10:47 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
And of course all the bath cabanas are out of service due to some maintenance issue.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: BAEC: Bronze; Marriott: Gold
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

Sorry but I do not think they serve any alcohol at the BA Arrivals lounge.

Regards

TBS
Oh yes they do. The wife and I had a class of champagne in the Concord Breakfast Room in the arrivals lounge this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.