Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 5:04 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by AlbaGuBrath
Never mind the whisky lounge in Glasgow, where's the Bucky lounge?!
Landside, top of the escalators, finish your bottle before you have to go through security.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 10:29 pm

Programs: ABBA
Technically still Friday in Chicago, although I'm not quite there. babywuk2 arrived at 0108 GMT, so no rest this weekend!

Gold card ready to be gifted, although I'm concerned about tier-point-year alignment
Old Oct 18, 2014, 7:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by paulwuk
Technically still Friday in Chicago, although I'm not quite there. babywuk2 arrived at 0108 GMT, so no rest this weekend!

Gold card ready to be gifted, although I'm concerned about tier-point-year alignment
I'm gonna break the Friday only rule to say...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old Oct 18, 2014, 9:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond

Congrats…. princess or prince?????
Old Oct 19, 2014, 1:48 am

Programs: MUCCI Classe des Flatteurs Preferes, LH SEN, BA silver, IHG Gold, Accor Gold

Congratulations!

And, er, about the no rest this weekend, I imagine it will be a while before you get any rest unless you are going in to work and have your own office without big windows so people can't see you having a strategic rest.

Baby Flyingbee has a mis-aligned tier-point year end from the rest of the family but I didn't have any choice because of booking reward flights.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 10:00 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Well I'm going to start this one because it just became Friday in North Carolina and because today is my birthday! I just turned 29. In six hours I will be on the first of three flights to head out to California. San Jose and Monterey today (including an appearance at a FT DO) then driving to Los Angeles on the Pacific Coast Highway. Should be great.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 10:15 pm

Location: @somewhere, if help needed use my email address [email protected]
Programs: BA & QR
CMK10

Congrats, enjoy 😄 both.

On my way home, 3 more nightshifts.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:49 am
GBT

Programs: BAEC Gold
Sitting in the first lounge waiting to fly to Seattle and on to San Diego for 10 days with my husband and 2 adult boys - 63A/B and 64A/B - what a great Friday!!
Old Oct 24, 2014, 1:24 am

Programs: BA Silver, I'm back!
TGIF, but wish it was Saturday around 7.30pm. On the 18:00 from LCY to GLA tonight for a wedding tomorrow where I am best man and I'm not looking forward to the speech. On the plus side, the return to LHR gets me to Silver 3 months before year end
Old Oct 24, 2014, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by CMK10
Well I'm going to start this one because it just became Friday in North Carolina and because today is my birthday! I just turned 29. In six hours I will be on the first of three flights to head out to California. San Jose and Monterey today (including an appearance at a FT DO) then driving to Los Angeles on the Pacific Coast Highway. Should be great.

Happy birthday… enjoy your trip.

But may I ask, when do you have the time to attend school and study with all this traveling that you do?????
Old Oct 24, 2014, 1:57 am

Programs: BA GfL, TK *G+
TGIF, one more day in the saddle in basque region of Spain, back to work next week for a rest after throwing myself down the Pyrenees for a week.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 2:23 am

Happy Friday all
Happy bday CMK10

All the best Yahillwe on others for the super Do

johhnie69 that is the best part of the wedding when people really get to know the groom

On our way to DUS so might see some of you in the lounge today from 11am, feel free to say hi if you see the FT tag
Old Oct 24, 2014, 3:35 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
No change for me this weekend, sat on QRA ensuring the skies over the UK remain secure
Old Oct 24, 2014, 3:49 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Another week gone by? We are getting old.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 6:58 am

HBD CMK10

tgif!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.