Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class Amenity Kits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2012, 4:51 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
quick questions re:bag and contents;
1. the different colors blue and brown...are the blue ones still circulating? if so is it route related?
2. saw a post about the 'improved' eye masks....can someone explain. When did the improved ones get on the scene?
Old Aug 5, 2012, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by freshaz
quick questions re:bag and contents;
1. the different colors blue and brown...are the blue ones still circulating? if so is it route related?
2. saw a post about the 'improved' eye masks....can someone explain. When did the improved ones get on the scene?
All First amenity kits are now the beige Anya Hindmarch bag.

Not sure about the eye mask, but the one on my flight LHR-YYZ in May was the same as those on my HKG flights last year.

Photo of bag and contents in my reports here; http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-airlines.html and here; http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...ss-w-pics.html
Old Aug 5, 2012, 8:07 am

Thanks G for the response, and the links.
RE;face mask, was also wondering and couldn't investigate further. Flew last month but gave up the bag to my niece. But there are posts, even in this thread, were reference is made to an unpopular 'improved' face mask.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 6:12 pm

Programs: BAEC
I have an eye mask in my possession now and can supply photos if you really want. I quite like it and it's the only thing I've kept from my bag.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 7:38 pm

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
First Class Amenity Kits

Wierd to compare BA F with AZ J but the Alitalia amenity Kit is from Bulgari and far far better ( and useful )..
Yes BA F and AZ J!!!
Old Aug 5, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, ABP ;)
On the QF A380 in F there is a selection of "amenities" in the lavatory (e.g. Razors, cotton wool etc.)

I'd much rather this was extended to all of the items in the wash bag - most of which are going to be thrown away unused by me. I really do hate waste.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 12:46 am

If anyone form BA is reading can I add a couple of points:

1) The pyjamas are a joke - thinner and way TOO SMALL - the "L" size is now more like the old "M" !!!! I am now somewhat embarrassed to wear them! Please go back to the old supplier....

2) The amenity kit is due refresh and PLEASE get rid of that lip-balm! It is always either watery (separated) - or grainy - and the dispenser often refuses to work properly - meaning you end up with none - or too much! please PLEASE revert to the excellent "DR Harris & Co Ltd" Lip balm in the white tube!!
Old Oct 16, 2012, 9:52 am

First Class Amenity Kits

Did CPT-LHR. When CC came round with offers for kits and pj's, I was offered the CW kit(and so did everyone else in the cabin). Not something to fuss about or is it? Thought of emailing YFirst or Exec Club...

When I asked the CC what happened to the normal F ones, she apologized and said they didn't have enough kits for the whole cabin.
That aside the service was commendable (as has become the norm in my case when flying the old F cabin style, gentleman behind me was livid that it was the old cabin and asked the CC "so where am I supposed to charge my iPhone)
Old Mar 11, 2013, 8:55 am

What is in the amenity kit in F class?

My random thought of today so bear with me..... What is in the amenity kit in F class? How does it compare to that of the CW?

I aspire to fly F class one day and wonder what little goodies you may get?

Happy flying everyone :-:
Old Mar 11, 2013, 8:59 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...nity-kits.html
Old Mar 11, 2013, 9:02 am

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, ABP ;)
Take a magnifying glass - everything is fantastically small and fiddly
Old Mar 11, 2013, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by ClubClassCowboy
Take a magnifying glass - everything is fantastically small and fiddly

I had better wear my glasses then But sounds like it will definitively fit in my handbag then
Old Mar 11, 2013, 9:30 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Originally Posted by Quietlyconfident
I had better wear my glasses then But sounds like it will definitively fit in my handbag then
Its basically a box with quite solid sides. Not very useful to use after a flight.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 12:10 pm

Programs: BA-GGL, SU-G Agean, G,, Hhonours D, Starwood G, IHG G,
Originally Posted by badoc
They have gone downhill - now double elastic nastiness and much thinner with no proper nose-light-shield (if that's what it's called). Bad show.
Good job I still have loads of the old ones then. Anyone wanna buy a pair.. One careful (Not) owner
Old Mar 11, 2013, 3:27 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Looks like TG have just upgraded their F kits http://www.breakingtravelnews.com/fo...-thai-airways/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.