Wiki Posts
Search

Good Luck BA Cabin Crew

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2010, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Good Luck BA Cabin Crew

... whether you're working or striking, a very personal decision, please know that not everyone on here is against you.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Well, um, yes, that would be correct as you have covered everyone
Old Mar 20, 2010, 4:19 am

Yes good luck to ALL of you !!!

"Every time you face an injustice, you learn a little about your valueswhats a big enough priority to fight for, and what youd willing turn a blind eye to."
Old Mar 20, 2010, 4:35 am

Good luck to all my fellow BA employees. Whatever way you feel and whichever side of the union / management decision you support, none of us are going to emerge from this without hurting a bit, I'm sure.

I have, however, been greatly encouraged by the strong support from our British Airways' loyal customers on this board, and thank them for it.

My feeling is that as long as this fiasco doesn't escalate, that we will still have a decent airline with a good customer base at the end of it!
Old Mar 20, 2010, 5:49 am

Well said bealine as usual^.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by bealine
Good luck to all my fellow BA employees. Whatever way you feel and whichever side of the union / management decision you support, none of us are going to emerge from this without hurting a bit, I'm sure.

I have, however, been greatly encouraged by the strong support from our British Airways' loyal customers on this board, and thank them for it.

My feeling is that as long as this fiasco doesn't escalate, that we will still have a decent airline with a good customer base at the end of it!
Yeah I can see both the strikers and the non strikers points of view, just not the unions. I too hope today is peaceful and as many flights as possible operate.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 5:55 am
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by exBAcrew
... whether you're working or striking, a very personal decision, please know that not everyone on here is against you.
^
Old Mar 20, 2010, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There is a master thread both for strike discussion and ranting. Let's keep this in the spirit of the OP's post.

Swanhunter
Moderator BAEC
Old Mar 20, 2010, 8:22 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
I too hope today is peaceful and as many flights as possible operate.
+1.

Good luck to all the cabin crew who are coming in to work this weekend, as well as to all the members of other BA staff who are filling in on various roles. Your efforts and courage make us proud, and will help make BA the great airline it can be. ^
Old Mar 20, 2010, 9:49 am

I wish the strikers good luck. They are making an admirable sacrifice for the good of the CC workforce.

I also hope BA are forced to cancel many more flights than they have so far advertised. It doesn't look good though so far. No real chaos at Heathrow, very disappointing. Round 1 to WW.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 10:09 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Everyone is wishing the strikers a good luck.

However, I wish BA good luck and to survive in such economic conditions.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 11:09 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
As I have said on a previous post - my thoughts are with those guys that are trying to keep BA flying during this time of turmoil.

Because of you I will continue to be a loyal BA customer for a long time to come.

^^^^^^

Regards AKS120
Old Mar 20, 2010, 11:53 am
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
May you end this sacrifice with dignity and strength.

Power to the workers.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by aurichie
I wish the strikers good luck. They are making an admirable sacrifice for the good of the CC workforce.

I also hope BA are forced to cancel many more flights than they have so far advertised. It doesn't look good though so far. No real chaos at Heathrow, very disappointing. Round 1 to WW.
^
Old Mar 20, 2010, 3:41 pm

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold (RIP), TK Elite, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, IC RA, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
I too hope today is peaceful and as many flights as possible operate.
^ Agreed hopefully as little trouble is caused to the travelling public and as many of the great CCs that keep me coming back to BA can go back to work instead of listening to a bunch of desk jockeys from the union that haven't got a clue!

Originally Posted by aurichie

I honestly don't understand people like you that can be content in other people's suffering, just so long as it helps your own agenda. Very sad really

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.