Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Chase Visa Signature Card (USA) and Travel Together questions [Master thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Chase Visa Signature Card (USA) and Travel Together questions [Master thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2024, 9:17 am

If the companion does not fly, the voucher holder will have no problem flying, from my personal experience.

I express no opinion regarding the converse (voucher holder not flying).
IADit likes this.
Old May 14, 2024, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Has anyone attempted to use the Chase card to buy or boost Avios on BA.com, but been frustrated by a fraud-alert rejection? I've tried both the app and the website, and Chase disallows the transaction for me every time.

EDIT: Chase swears it's not a Chase problem. Most likely Avios Group, which processes the Avios-purchase transactions, is set up to reject certain cards -- British Airways Visa cards among them, it seems.

Last edited by BearX220; May 17, 2024 at 2:34 pm
Old May 30, 2024, 12:57 pm

Wondering if someone can help me.

In my statement two months ago, there were around 10K points that appeared on the statement but were not received / recognized in my BA account. All the rest of my points were received (around 90K).

I phoned BA, who said Chase didn't send them. I phoned Chase, who said "wait a month, they will appear". I waited a month and they still weren't sent / received.
Today I phoned Chase who said I need to phone BA and BA said to phone Chase.

Who will be best able to help me out in this situation? How can I prove to BA that the points were sent or conversely, how can I prove to Chase that the points weren't sent?

Any advice would be welcome here!

Many thanks,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.