Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Important news about diamondclub.org : LIVE from 10am 27 Oct

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Important news about diamondclub.org : LIVE from 10am 27 Oct

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2012, 2:05 pm

Programs: BA, FB, LH; PC/IC, HH, MR
Originally Posted by waribai
Would have been nice to have been told this a bit earlier!
Especially as I already asked this question in the Questions thread and don't think I received a reply....
Old Oct 27, 2012, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
flybmi.com is closed now, I hope everyone managed to get their household transfers in already.

I thought it'd be switched off sometime Sunday morning.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by layz
flybmi.com is closed now, I hope everyone managed to get their household transfers in already.

out of order that. they said the 28th.

thanks god i was online earlier in the day
Old Oct 27, 2012, 6:11 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by layz

Someone seemed in a rush to turn the switch off and turned it off too early on the 27th.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 1:37 am

Programs: BA, FB, LH; PC/IC, HH, MR
Hmm, seems I can't log on to the new site. I'm possibly doing something stupid though. I've tried both my email address and DC number as the username, but it won't let me in. Is anyone else having this issue, or just me?
Old Oct 28, 2012, 1:42 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Ermm can anyone get the new site to work this morning? Just stuck on loading for me.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 1:48 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
Ermm can anyone get the new site to work this morning? Just stuck on loading for me.
Yes, after reading this thread I used my email address to log in successfully this morning.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 1:57 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Yes, after reading this thread I used my email address to log in successfully this morning.
Hmm definitely still not working for me here although other sites seem to be. Am in LX lounge in ZRH though, so will try again when home!
Old Oct 28, 2012, 3:26 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
Hmm definitely still not working for me here although other sites seem to be. Am in LX lounge in ZRH though, so will try again when home!
am getting same "cannot display the webpage" message. Issue is same on IE and Chrome, so not browser related it seems (this having tried the link from old bmi site, Nicci's post and manually typing). Not too fussed as only had c. 400 miles after multiple redemptions - the contradictory FAQ response on cancellations is worrying though, as have booked a PER-LHR BA redemption to replace an OZ SYD-LHR redemption. Don't fancy the thought of having to decide between aving goodbye to a load of miles or having to double back on myself with a PER-SYD flight...
Old Oct 28, 2012, 4:01 am

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
Seems happy here in Chrome on a Mac. My balance is 0.5 destination miles. I wonder how far that'll take me?
Old Oct 28, 2012, 4:13 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
No problem in IE8, FF16 and Chrome.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:49 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Working for me now on iPad - wonder what the lowest fraction/remainder out there is...
Old Oct 28, 2012, 6:12 am

Working for me now in DUB GCC - guess someone must have plugged the server back in...
Old Oct 28, 2012, 6:15 am

Hmm - perhaps spoke to soon, it doesn't seem to be recognising my old flybmi.com login
Old Oct 28, 2012, 6:26 am

I used to sign in with my DC number and password. Just managed to get in using my registered email address and password.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.