Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Originally Posted by mith
what a pity that we cannot earn this at British 9 quid dumps.

So what does ii) and iii) mean? Do you earn for bookings made in february and finished in March? Or do they just want to explain that you do not earn for a 5 week stay between end of february and early april?
that means, u must check in by Feb 28th and check out no later than march 28.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Originally Posted by jobi
Has anybody succesfully registered for this promo?

We're Sorry!

We could not locate the page you are looking for.

Is all the website's telling me...
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by yyliu88
there is no need to register,

The “Stay and Get 5,000 Bonus Miles” promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to members, in good standing, of the Wyndham Rewards Guest Rewards Program (“Wyndham Rewards”) who have elected to earn bmi Diamond Club destinations miles in their member profile.

Thanks for the info. It's confusing because there's a "Register Now" button.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:53 pm

Programs: LH FTL..BA Blue..Hilton Gold
Just had a look for my nearest place to bed down for 5k miles. It's just off the M62 at Hartshead Moor Service station (days inn) ouch!!!!!! Ah well the things we do for miles. Luckily for me I work about 2 mins away from that place so I think the check in and go home option will be used. I could just stop by on my way into work and check out... I stayed there once in my teenage years and it was rubbish.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Angeleno228
Thanks for the info. It's confusing because there's a "Register Now" button.
Hi, don't take my word, I was not sure anymore, that's why I delete the post.

This is once again they made unclear T&C!!!!

Last edited by yyliu88; Feb 4, 2010 at 1:03 pm
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:38 pm

Would have to be less than $35/night (the rate for 5k miles during the US Airways Track It Back promotion) for me to take advantage of this.

Decent if you can find a place for 10-15 GBP in the UK. No such luck in the Bay Area.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by abcx
Would have to be less than $35/night (the rate for 5k miles during the US Airways Track It Back promotion) for me to take advantage of this.

Decent if you can find a place for 10-15 GBP in the UK. No such luck in the Bay Area.
5k BMI is worth AT LEAST £75, so if you can get a room for £35 or so it would be worth it.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Raffles
5k BMI is worth AT LEAST £75, so if you can get a room for £35 or so it would be worth it.
Because of miles & money awards? I don't really credit to BMI but I have 21k from sign up offers and family account so I won't mind boosting my balance to redeem for longhaul C/F.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

BMI miles is alot more valuable than US, consider 35000 get u a business class seat to Europe RT
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by yyliu88
BMI miles is alot more valuable than US, consider 35000 get u a business class seat to Europe RT
Oh, I see what you mean. 67.5k BMI round trip vs 100k US miles.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:57 pm

I suggest you study well the redemption table and you'll discover that in many instances, bmi miles are a lot more valuable The problem is if your travel involves the USA or North America, it may not be as lucrative as travel from/to other regions or zones.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 1:57 pm

which version of the membership number to use?

for Wyndham should we change our profile to earn BMI and then enter the old BMI number (one leading zero) or the "new" number (four leading zeros)? I've never had any luck with the four zero version, always used the single zero with Hilton and Hertz (when Hertz was still a partner) and always got credit, but I have no experience with Wyndham or any other partners.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 2:17 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
As an Irish member, I am astounded to see that WR has a meaningful contribution for Irish members - including Irish buy and spend partners. Pleasantly surprised. ^

Shame about the hotels.

I entered the four zero number - it is futureproof - the day when the old numbers stop working is approaching.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Corporate code 67243 knocked off 20% off my hotel.

Its floating around the internet, so use at your own risk.

CAD$40 (GBP23) for a night in Niagara Falls and 5000 points ... hmmm tempting
Old Feb 4, 2010, 3:07 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Corporate code 67243 knocked off 20% off my hotel.
But will it still credit the 5k miles? It works in Dublin too, but for a saving of €7, I'm not sure I'd risk it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.