Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Old Aug 18, 2015, 9:52 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ajnaro
This AWD appeared spontaneously in my Wizard account around 2005. I have no idea where it came from. It was listed as MRA and I also have no idea what that is. I used it without any problem in French Polynesia at the time and more recently in Athens and Zurich.
Not wanting to take a risk, I decided to play around with the various Hotel/Airlines AVIS partnership AWD that I have. Finally the Club Carlson G639300 code gave me a price just EUR10 higher than the above quoted AWD. No risk and very good rate!
Old Aug 21, 2015, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL Plat; Starwood Plat, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Former avis employee here, the only code that we trained counter staff to be on the lookout for across the entire company were the State of FL codes. Most other codes will probably be able to slip by on a preferred reservation, but there are agents throughout the operation that will spot obvious misuses of corporate codes. In the NY Metro area the biggest culprit during my time were folks using the USAA codes without any affiliation to USAA to waive underage fees
Old Aug 22, 2015, 8:52 am

Coast cruising

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for a code for a 14 day rental, pickup in Seattle, Washington and drop off in Oakland, California. Does anyone know if drop off location increase rates?

ps: Only one 30 year old driver.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 7:45 am

Programs: HH D,CC,SPG,AZ: Gold;BA Silver, TK Elite
Data point for E027237:

It seems if you are renting in France and are preferred, they do not care about this code. used a few times already and no issues.

Also, sometimes MRA appears on Avis rentals, after inquiry it stands for Master Rental Agreement, basically tells the agents to have all the paperwork ready for arrival
Old Aug 25, 2015, 9:45 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold
Hello ya'll ,
Ive used a AWD code in the past to rent a car online ( I'm 19 and this code allowed me to book online ) however it is not working anymore, i need to rent a car in FAY this thursday looking for someone to help me out!
Thanks

Last edited by Uaflyer710; Aug 25, 2015 at 9:59 pm
Old Aug 27, 2015, 4:53 am

Awd a888813

Hi,

This code appears as different companies depending on countries, for some it is EURO SUPERVALUE, others HOLIDAY SPECIAL, other DOM WEEKLY PP, other EUR SUPVAL PP,...

My guess is that it's a TA code that varies by country
Old Sep 1, 2015, 12:45 pm

Anyone have just Discount Codes?

Looking for discount codes to help with weekly and weekend rentals not AWD. They come periodically in our emails. I need weekday discount codes if you please.

Thank you!
Old Sep 3, 2015, 10:03 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG
Have you guys seen this? Gives some real insight into using Avis corporate codes. I'm pretty sure the AWD referenced in the article is A113400, which is for all state of Florida employees, not just Dept. of Mgt. Svcs. as stated in the post.

A113400 is well-known to provide great discounts and has quite a history in this thread. Be aware that if you use this code and run into a manager or agent who's a stickler for the rules, it could cause you some trouble - unless you actually work for Florida, of course.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 10:59 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG
Some current airline bonus mile offers

Current Avis frequent flyer bonus mile offers:

Stack AWD and coupon code where available (use them both at the same time).

Alaska Airlines - valid for airport locations in US and Canada
coupon code MUAA047: 850 bonus miles on rentals of 3 days or more
AWD # K197825: up to 35% off rental

Frontier Airlines - valid for rentals in US, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean
coupon code MUAA039: 1,000 bonus miles on rentals of 3 days or more
AWD # K850100: up to 35% off rental

Hawaiian Airlines - valid for airport locations in US and Canada (incl. Hawaii)
coupon code MUAA084: 1,000 bonus miles on rentals of 5 days or more
AWD # K816401: up to 25% off rental

Southwest Airlines - valid for rentals in US
coupon code MUAA042: 600 points for 1-2 day rentals; 1,200 points 3-6 day rentals; 2,400 points 7+ day rentals
AWD # K024700: up to 35% off rental

Also, through Sept. 30, Aeroplan members get 2x miles on rentals of 2 days or more and 3x bonus miles on weekend and weekly rentals by using the Aeroplan AWD # C682368

No current offers for American, JetBlue, or United. Delta is no longer an Avis partner.

Avis discount codes are available on my site:
Avis North America discount codes - check out the offers for Sears customers (anyone can use)
Avis international discount codes

Will be adding some more codes later today.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 11:38 am

Speciality Cars Guaranteed?

NOOB car rental question - I really want to make sure that my AVIS Specialty car rental of a Jeep Wrangler at SLC will truly be the car I get. Is it guaranteed that if I rent this car (as a Specialty, even though it does say 'Jeep Wrangler or similar') I will get the Jeep Wrangler?

Thanks for your insight!
Old Sep 5, 2015, 9:12 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I am looking at a 30 day rental in France next spring. I went through the list of AWD provided in this thread, and I noticed that one code O37716.8 offers a crazy deal (50% off, with theft protection!, more mileage). It is even better than the AVIS employee code...
Limited information about this code. Is it safe to use it?

Thanks,
Old Sep 8, 2015, 10:57 am

B449700

Does anyone here have any experience with this code? I saw that someone using a Florida employee code was double charged and want to make sure that this isn't something like that. TYIA
Old Sep 10, 2015, 2:31 am

Originally Posted by capitolien
I am looking at a 30 day rental in France next spring. I went through the list of AWD provided in this thread, and I noticed that one code O37716.8 offers a crazy deal (50% off, with theft protection!, more mileage). It is even better than the AVIS employee code...
Limited information about this code. Is it safe to use it?

Thanks,
This code is for ENI group SAIPEM, defo corporate rate and most probably ID required.
Use N744400 on the irish website, much safer this way and unlimited mileage
Old Sep 11, 2015, 1:51 am

Any AWD for NZ

Hi

I'm traveling to NZ mid dec and plan to rent a car for a week.
I used the below AWD, wanted to check, if there is a better codes for NZ, out there..

E153702 - Gets you great rate (50%). But going through the earlier post.. It seems this a AVIS employee code, can potentially be an issue ( As noted recently in SYD and AKL)

A442100 - Not the best, gets you (25%).

Thanks
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:12 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by CMCCIV
Does anyone here have any experience with this code? [ B449700 ]
Hitachi affiliation. ID is sometimes requested. A business card (yours, not someone else's) or letterhead with your name somewhere in the document is adequate.

Good rate, BUT no miles included. 30 a mile, every mile.

Last edited by Grog; Sep 14, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.