Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Unable to get retroactive credit on Avianca flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2019, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

A few weeks ago, I flew AV20 BOG-JFK on a paid D fare with no FFN attached to the boarding pass. I have been unable to get retroactive mileage credit with either ANA or Asiana. The reason provided is "UNABLE TO VERIFY BOARDING DUE ONBORD NAME UNMATCHD". Is there anyway to rectify this situation? I provided photos of the boarding pass but it didn't help. My name is spelled correctly on the boarding pass and there was nothing unusual about the boarding process.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 8:11 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
send photo evidence to Avianca Lifemiles support and see what they say.

end to these two email addresses, and CC yourself (just for your records)
[email protected]
[email protected]

Sample email:
====
Email topic: Request for flight miles credit to Lifemiles
====
Dear Sirs,

I have tried several times, over several days, but the mileage credit for my past flight is not getting processed on the website.
Please do the manual claims for miles.

Please see the attached photo of my boarding pass confirming the flight details. For your reference,
The PNR is:
The eticket number is:
The flight date is:
The flight legs and fare codes are: AVxxx LAX-BOG Fare class D (business class) (example.)

My LifeMiles Number: xxx
First Name: xxx
Last name: xxx
Date of Birth: Month, date, year
Email: xxxx
Phone Number: +1-xxxx

Regards,
XXX
=========
Vyvd likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.