Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Amigo membership

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Finally after back and forth and so forth, GOLD today. Dios mio!!
Old Dec 24, 2015, 9:14 am
soy

Programs: various
A3 gold matched to Diamond
Old Dec 25, 2015, 12:09 am

Programs: AY+Plat
In case required miles/flights are not flown to retain Diamond, how does the downgrade happen ? to Gold or to basic ?
Old Dec 25, 2015, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by lento
In case required miles/flights are not flown to retain Diamond, how does the downgrade happen ? to Gold or to basic ?
I'm curious about that too.
Old Dec 25, 2015, 8:54 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Since it is a new program I have a feeling no one will have facts on that yet
Old Dec 25, 2015, 9:02 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by soy
A3 gold matched to Diamond
How long did it take? Sent in a match for family a month ago and nothing yet, so just wondering if they are still swamped
Old Dec 25, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Lets hope its a soft landing...If not, try to enjoy the free *G as much as possible
Old Dec 25, 2015, 8:36 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by kauppias
How long did it take? Sent in a match for family a month ago and nothing yet, so just wondering if they are still swamped
Start Nov, no communications from O6, but login shows diamond
Old Dec 26, 2015, 8:19 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Still get the "Screen Name ever hesitate." I've tried three different browsers and still can't get an account. I even emailed them to inform them of this and they said to sign up again, which, of course, I can't. How are you all getting past this?
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by PointsNmiles
Still get the "Screen Name ever hesitate." I've tried three different browsers and still can't get an account. I even emailed them to inform them of this and they said to sign up again, which, of course, I can't. How are you all getting past this?
Have you tried alternative programs? Like IE opera firefox etc? Also note that the status match is over now so if you are signing up only for that it is too late
Old Dec 27, 2015, 8:34 am

I never received an email from them but upon logging in I can see that I am showing as Diamond now.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 8:46 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Originally Posted by kauppias
Have you tried alternative programs? Like IE opera firefox etc? Also note that the status match is over now so if you are signing up only for that it is too late
Three different browsers.

I've communicated and they acknowledged me prior to the expiration date of the status match. Of course, when I told them I couldn't log in, they said re-apply....not helpful..
Old Dec 27, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
EK Gold matched to O6 Gold.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 5:08 am

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Sign... the print out of the membership card is very bad, with membership number and dates not spaced in the card itself.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 7:12 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by lighthand
Sign... the print out of the membership card is very bad, with membership number and dates not spaced in the card itself.
Not only that, but the resolution is also terrible. A real-size print doesn't look legit. Anyway, you can fix the numbers and space with any photo editing program. Just save the picture instead of printing it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.