Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Amigo membership

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2015, 7:55 am

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Originally Posted by toastedcafe
Not only that, but the resolution is also terrible. A real-size print doesn't look legit. Anyway, you can fix the numbers and space with any photo editing program. Just save the picture instead of printing it...
I'm based on Brazil, so managed to call the local office. Was told to input the membership number during booking, and the boarding pass will reflect *Gold.

Still will need the print out for lounge verification though.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 8:50 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by lighthand
I'm based on Brazil, so managed to call the local office. Was told to input the membership number during booking, and the boarding pass will reflect *Gold.
If you can speak Portuguese, tell them that they should really fix the online card and make it look real
Old Dec 28, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
If you can speak Portuguese, tell them that they should really fix the online card and make it look real
I guess it'll take some time before it's all resolved. As I understand it, the local office is not very big.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:53 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
I checked in online yday and the O6 Star Alliance gold status was reflected on my bp. Came to the SAS Gold Lounge Stockholm today and presented the same saying I haven't received the card yet. The agent did not have any problem and said it was okay since it was reflected on my bp. PS: Happy New Year to all flyertalkers!
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:12 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Family members match requested Nov 30th now today they sent email asking for card again it came three times in 30min intervals lets see how long this back and forth will take. I sent in copies in all possible formats to help
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:31 am

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Got matched today from A3 silver to O6 Gold ^
Old Dec 29, 2015, 10:53 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Originally Posted by Mict
wow....that's something
Old Dec 29, 2015, 12:20 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
We have definately seen some intresting matches here

But why not lets hope they actually gain alot of customers to credit miles too
Old Dec 29, 2015, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
We have definately seen some intresting matches here

But why not lets hope they actually gain alot of customers to credit miles too
I want to credit my miles to O6 but their *A award flights are so expensive...
85k miles from a TATL in J one way is almost what A3 charges... (45k)

Also, O6 Gold members get 50% extra miles on flights, does that apply to award miles only or status miles as well? And is it for example, 50% of a fare earning 50% so I would get 75% total or 50% + 50% so 100% of miles flown?

Thanks
Old Dec 29, 2015, 1:57 pm

I want to credit my miles to O6 but their *A award flights are so expensive...
85k miles from a TATL in J one way is almost what A3 charges... (45k)

Also, O6 Gold members get 50% extra miles on flights, does that apply to award miles only or status miles as well? And is it for example, 50% of a fare earning 50% so I would get 75% total or 50% + 50% so 100% of miles flown?

Thanks
I have not investigated this subject enough but I will credit my kids flights there just to utilize the star gold benefits on our flights I will credit my own to A3 to renew with them...
Old Dec 30, 2015, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
I have not investigated this subject enough but I will credit my kids flights there just to utilize the star gold benefits on our flights I will credit my own to A3 to renew with them...
I will credit my trip next week to O6 and we will see I guess
Old Dec 30, 2015, 1:37 pm

Also, O6 Gold members get 50% extra miles on flights, does that apply to award miles only or status miles as well? And is it for example, 50% of a fare earning 50% so I would get 75% total or 50% + 50% so 100% of miles flown?Thanks
O6 elite members get extra miles on O6 FLIGHTS ONLY (as far as I understand frequent flier programs in general).

Snacky
Old Dec 31, 2015, 8:45 am

Programs: JJ OW Emerald, TK*G, O6*G, Smiles Diamond, IC Amb, Le Club Platinum, former LH SEN (miss it!)
Originally Posted by lento
In case required miles/flights are not flown to retain Diamond, how does the downgrade happen ? to Gold or to basic ?
Originally Posted by erik19283
I'm curious about that too.
Lets hope its a soft landing...If not, try to enjoy the free *G as much as possible
I went to check their contract (which must be public per Brazilian laws). There is a soft landing system stated. Good news for everyone!
Old Dec 31, 2015, 9:18 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by AlexMC
I went to check their contract (which must be public per Brazilian laws). There is a soft landing system stated. Good news for everyone!
swweeeeetttt!!! BTW , does is say anything about requiring at least one flight per year to take advantage of the soft landing??
Old Dec 31, 2015, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by AlexMC
Could you refer me to the paragraph in their T&C where you saw this stated?

Snacky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.