Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Amigo membership

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2015, 5:44 am

Programs: A3*G AB Gold
I am trying to sign up. How do I enter the Zip code/Post code?
Old Nov 11, 2015, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by JAY1law
I am trying to sign up. How do I enter the Zip code/Post code?
I could not get it to work for a UK postcode, it seemed to want a number instead, so what I did was putting 00000 on the zip code and added my real post code on my address..
Old Nov 11, 2015, 6:52 am

Programs: A3*G AB Gold
Originally Posted by loyaltypointschaser
I could not get it to work for a UK postcode, it seemed to want a number instead, so what I did was putting 00000 on the zip code and added my real post code on my address..
Oh okay, thanks for replying.
Old Nov 11, 2015, 8:50 pm

Programs: DL PM/KM, AC *G, AS MVP-100K
Request sent: 10/4
Status confirmed: 11/11

Matched to O6 Gold from DL Gold.
Old Nov 12, 2015, 10:46 am

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
request sent- oct 6
match email recd. Nov 12
confirmed online as well
Alitalia gold to amigo gold.
Old Nov 12, 2015, 9:27 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by sunnyzip
request sent- oct 6
match email recd. Nov 12
confirmed online as well
Alitalia gold to amigo gold.
They must not have a uniform table that tells the agents what to match what to as some get silver some get gold 👍
Old Nov 15, 2015, 3:52 am

Programs: OZ*G, QF Gold
Request sent: 12th October
Status matched and confirmed online: 13th November
Matched from AB Gold to O6 Gold.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 3:49 am

Programs: QR/AC Gold, VA Silver, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Applied with my EY and A3 Gold card on 12 October.

Got a email from Amigo saying that I have been upgraded to DIAMOND!!!! Better than what I expected!

Expiry on 31/3/17. Even better!

Now when can I get the new Amigo card in plastic? I need it to status match other programs to Platinum level or above, hehe!
Old Nov 17, 2015, 3:55 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kamchatsky
Applied with my EY and A3 Gold card on 12 October.

Got a email from Amigo saying that I have been upgraded to DIAMOND!!!! Better than what I expected!

Expiry on 31/3/17. Even better!

Now when can I get the new Amigo card in plastic? I need it to status match other programs to Platinum level or above
Lol they sure are all over the map on these matches some get silver some gold some diamond with the same cards

I am not sure you will find very many companies that will match to Platinum but never hurts to try. AZ is one

It is funny to see that so many are matching their cards like crazy but one should keep in mind matches are mostly a one time deal so might be prudent to match when needed
Old Nov 18, 2015, 5:41 am

Programs: FB plf; IB oro; LA black
Request sent: 17th October
Status matched and confirmed online: 1_th November
Matched from AF gold to O6 diamond.

Obrigado O6
Old Nov 19, 2015, 11:48 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
Matched from UA yesterday. Woohoo!

Chris
Old Nov 19, 2015, 4:05 pm

Programs: O6 GOLD, SPG GOLD
Matched from Jet Airways Gold to Amigo Gold.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 11:33 am

I know this program is new and likely no one here knows too much about it, but I was looking at partner earning to see if I actually wanted to credit to O6, and when I go to an individual *A airline page, I see this message above what is a normal earnings chart:

Click here and see the base table with the number of points earned for all our air partners.

When I click that, a chart that looks similar to an award chart pops up that says "Table Of Points - Accrual". I don't understand what this chart is telling me. Is this a minimum amount of points per geographic region? Is it how many "EQMs" I earn? Any clarity would be great.

Chris
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
I know this program is new and likely no one here knows too much about it, but I was looking at partner earning to see if I actually wanted to credit to O6, and when I go to an individual *A airline page, I see this message above what is a normal earnings chart:

Click here and see the base table with the number of points earned for all our air partners.

When I click that, a chart that looks similar to an award chart pops up that says "Table Of Points - Accrual". I don't understand what this chart is telling me. Is this a minimum amount of points per geographic region? Is it how many "EQMs" I earn? Any clarity would be great.

Chris
I see the link you're referring to, but what relevance has it to you? The normal partner earnings chart is displayed below. What are you looking for? I don't understand the relevance of the page from the link you posted myself, but the partner earning chart is still further down the page, so what's the problem?

EDIT:
Maybe you are supposed to multiply the earnings chart percentage accrued for your booking class with the points the relevant region-region flight from the other chart displays, but I have never seen status qualifying miles calculated that way before.

A flight from Brazil to somewhere in Europe in First Class on let's say LH would then yield 150% (1,5)x6000 points=9000 points (one-way), which is not at all spectacular ...
I would think it is easier to handle for O6 this way, as they don't have to calculate the distance to each and every airport people might travel to on partner flights.

Snacky

Last edited by Snacky; Nov 20, 2015 at 1:29 pm
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Snacky
I see the link you're referring to, but what relevance has it to you? The normal partner earnings chart is displayed below. What are you looking for? I don't understand the relevance of the page from the link you posted myself, but the partner earning chart is still further down the page, so what's the problem?

Snacky
No problem per se, just wanted to make sure if I decide to credit, say, an intra-North America T fare on UA, that I'll get 50% of miles flown as opposed to the 1,000 points listed on the weird chart.

Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.