Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Clubs Mexico City (MEX)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2023, 7:29 am

FYI: The wifi password at the T1 international land-side lounge has changed. The universal MemberSince password doesn't work. They also haven't updated the tabletop signs with the password.

Network: TheCenturionLounge
Password: centurionlounge

The lounge opened at exactly 5 a.m., which was quite nice. Unfortunately, the showers are unavailable, and the spa isn't staffed before 9 a.m.
AfterHour likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 9:39 am

Had two 5+ hour layovers in MEX (T2) and was told that even with a layover, you cannot enter until 4 hours prior to departure of your flight. News to me! It's not mentioned on Amex' website either. I chatted with Amex agents while waiting in the AeroMexico lounge (thankfully right next door) and was promised they would add it to their site.

Food hasn't changed since my last time their (Sep2022?). It's still good, but wouldn't you expect some different menu options? Wines looked the same too. Regular Amex plat holders still eat for free. Drinks are free for everyone. But they expect a tip.

Salmon with lentils

Molletes

Avocado toast (had better...)

Lavender ice cream

Tuna tartar (my favorite there) and mushroom soup
Old Apr 7, 2024, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by omxfl
Had two 5+ hour layovers in MEX (T2) and was told that even with a layover, you cannot enter until 4 hours prior to departure of your flight. News to me! It's not mentioned on Amex' website either. I chatted with Amex agents while waiting in the AeroMexico lounge (thankfully right next door) and was promised they would add it to their site.
Huh, maybe they reversed that policy, but I'm here on a 12 hour layover and they allowed me in with no issues at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.