Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SFO [Opened 6 November 2014; Expanded 31 December 2022]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 10, 2022, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
Click HERE to read discussion from 2013 - 2021.

FAQ
Q: Where is the lounge?
A: Terminal 3, F concourse, right by Gate F2 (formerly gate 75) and the F-1 security checkpoint (that has PreCheck, sometimes).

Q: Can I visit there if I'm departing from another terminal?
A: Absolutely. Security at SFO will let passengers departing from any concourse at SFO go through security in any concourse, even ones that aren't connected behind security. At the moment, concourses C, D, E, F, and G are all connected airside to the Centurion lounge. From boarding areas A or B you would have to clear security twice. For the most up-to-date info, see Connecting in SFO thread in the FlyerTalk San Francisco forum.

Q: Can I visit if I'm arriving at SFO?
A: Centurion Lounges no longer offer access on arrival.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SFO [Opened 6 November 2014; Expanded 31 December 2022]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2023, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by Majuki
. I'd go to the British Airways lounge over making the trip to the Centurion Lounge, and you won't have to reclear security.
Am I understanding correctly that you are saying I can access any lounge even though I’m flying QR and have no status with British Airways?
Old Dec 13, 2023, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by rnbwdsh
We both have platinum cards. By sub-optimal, I have read the AF lounge is small with minimal food/drink options. No One World status for us, but we are flying J.
I thought the AF lounge was refurbished with substantially-improved options. I've not been since reopening.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 12:04 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by rnbwdsh
Am I understanding correctly that you are saying I can access any lounge even though I’m flying QR and have no status with British Airways?
You can access any oneworld business class lounge, subject to capacity constraints, with your business class ticket on a oneworld carrier. There are threads on this in the appropriate forums that you can consult/continue the conversation.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 10:38 pm

First visit after the reno, and was in for lunch. I was a bit surprised that the food quality was pretty bad. For some reason my past impressions were that the food was decent. The only thing that’s always been consistently good is that butternut squash soup, and the cookies.

I’m surprised they didn’t change anything with the old section. It still feels so crowded in the old section because they try to crowd so much seating near the food area, and still corner off centurion only sections. Great to see the spacious new section though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.