Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2017, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Please do not post referral offers or links in the thread or in this Wikipost. You may post offers (without links) in the dedicated REFERRAL THREAD.

TARGETED application link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html

This is a link to a targeted 20,000 point offer for Blue Business Plus. The landing page shows an expiration date of 12.31.2017, however if you click [Apply Now] and then Offer Terms you see that the offer is valid until 12.31.2018. You will be required to login to apply. If you are not targeted the system will display an error: This offer is no longer available..."

Original application link (expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44960

Second application link (Expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44961
Print Wikipost

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2017, 1:10 pm
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
How many AMEX Offers are you guys getting so far?
Three. Two expire mid-June.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 3:38 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
2 offers for me
Old Jun 9, 2017, 8:28 pm

Programs: AS 100K
I've read online that some people that have applied for this card did not see a hard pull on their credit score report...has anyone here experienced the same?
Old Jun 9, 2017, 8:35 pm

Programs: United Airlines MileagePlus
Originally Posted by atcanobbio
I've read online that some people that have applied for this card did not see a hard pull on their credit score report...has anyone here experienced the same?
I am one of them. Did not see a hard pull.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:22 am

Programs: United Plat
MR from Employee Card

New to the concept of AMEX "business card". I got approved last week. Plan to request an employee card for my mom. Will she get her own MR? Or I get MR from her purchases? Thanks!
Old Jun 10, 2017, 8:16 am
mia
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sfo3388
... I get MR from her purchases?
Yes.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: SAA, DL, BA, UA, IHG, SPG
For those of you that have the card already and have more than two Amex Offers showing, do you have the Offer for an extra MR point per dollar at certain merchants like some other MR cards have? 3x points at Best Buy would be pretty nice to have.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 2:55 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Considering some above posts, what is the reason that some applicants do not get a hard pull when applying?
Old Jun 11, 2017, 9:14 am
JCN

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, National Exec
Originally Posted by eajusa
Considering some above posts, what is the reason that some applicants do not get a hard pull when applying?
Some of us, myself included, have multiple Amex cards and don't get hard pulls when opening ANY new Amex account. Presumably, Amex reviews current account status and payment history and considers that review sufficient for a new credit decision.

As an example, not only did I not get a hard pull for the Blue Business Plus card I also did not get a hard pull two months ago while applying for the personal Amex Everyday Preferred card.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 9:46 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver, RR A-List
Anyone know when the 20k MR points bonus via OMAAT, etc expires? Trying to time this one to make sure I hit min spend (still working through Marriott 100k at the moment)...
Old Jun 11, 2017, 12:13 pm
mia
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kerrigjl
Anyone know when the 20k MR points bonus via OMAAT, etc expires?...
The offer is linked (without any referral credit) in the Wikipost of this thread. No expiration date, in only says: American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

unable to add AU card to existing log in

Have no problem to confirm receipt of the Primary card (husband's) earlier this week and it immediately was auto-added to existing log in once logged in upon the prompt.

However when I tried to confirm receipt of my AU card today, it wont let me add it to existing log in of my profile. Instead I have to create a new online log in for it.

I know many have this issue with their Primary cards.

Has anyone experienced this issue with the AU card?
Old Jun 12, 2017, 3:34 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by mia
Three. Two expire mid-June.

Has anyone hit the MSR and had the 20k MR post already?
Old Jun 12, 2017, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by fauxreals
Has anyone hit the MSR and had the 20k MR post already?
Yes^
Old Jun 12, 2017, 11:34 am

Does the additional 1x for the BBP card post immediately after transaction is cleared? This is what happens to the B4B card and curious to know if it is the same for BBP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.