Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2017, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Please do not post referral offers or links in the thread or in this Wikipost. You may post offers (without links) in the dedicated REFERRAL THREAD.

TARGETED application link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html

This is a link to a targeted 20,000 point offer for Blue Business Plus. The landing page shows an expiration date of 12.31.2017, however if you click [Apply Now] and then Offer Terms you see that the offer is valid until 12.31.2018. You will be required to login to apply. If you are not targeted the system will display an error: This offer is no longer available..."

Original application link (expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44960

Second application link (Expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44961
Print Wikipost

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2021, 8:16 am

Programs: SPG/Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold
I am not seeing the redesign on my account page. Perhaps it has not rolled out everywhere? Maybe I'll order a replacement and see what I get
Old Apr 8, 2021, 8:43 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by zorbachs
I am not seeing the redesign on my account page. Perhaps it has not rolled out everywhere? Maybe I'll order a replacement and see what I get
App still shows old design, the image in the card selector when logged into the website shows the new design. Also being advertised on the website.

Old Apr 8, 2021, 9:07 am

Programs: SPG/Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jags86
App still shows old design, the image in the card selector when logged into the website shows the new design. Also being advertised on the website.

I see that now. I ordered a replacement - I need a contactless version anyway as my old one still lacks that. When I ordered it, it showed the new design.

Last edited by mia; Apr 8, 2021 at 11:16 am
Old Apr 26, 2021, 8:53 pm
FT

Originally Posted by LlamaJesus
Thank god. Just ordered a replacement for mine because the chip on my current card wasn't working half the time anyway - always have to take it out, clean the chip, and re-insert. Doubt the new design will be more sturdy but who knows.

As an aside, Amex let me choose the shipping, Fedex or USPS (both free). Not sure if they always have, but weirdly USPS shipping estimated delivery 4/16 while Fedex estimated delivery 4/9 (tomorrow). Naturally I went with Fedex... lol.

The graphic on the Amex website says "New look, same benefits" (overlaid on the card) so hopefully that means no changes are coming. Obviously they can always change that, but I doubt they'd specifically call out not changing the benefits if they were intending to change them in the immediate future. But corporate America is, well, corporate America, so I guess we'll see.
Can you share if the card is plastic or if they are now using metal?
Old Apr 26, 2021, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by FT
It’s plastic. I like this new design when compared to the previous version.
FT, levilevi and imnotalawyer like this.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 5:30 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I liked the transparent design because it is easy to read in dim light by holding it in front of an illuminated screen.
geclub1, levilevi and imnotalawyer like this.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by FT
As said above its plastic, but honestly it does look and feel very nice. Had to pull it out to read the number last night and thought for a second it was metal.
FT likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.