American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 17, 19, 6:24 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads. Posts which do not conform to these rules will be removed or edited without notice.

Please offer referrals only for cards issued by American Express. To offer referrals for other cards, use the thread in the Credit Card Programs forum.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
  2. Do not include referral application links in any Flyertalk post.
  3. Do not include your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  4. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once per calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during the month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.
Print Wikipost

Old Aug 31, 19, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, Mlife Pearl
Oh Canada - Need an Amex Platinum Card?

Sign-up Bonus: 60,000 Membership Rewards points (vs. 50,000 via Amex website) - use for statement credits or transfer to airlines or hotels, including 1 to 1 transfer to Aeroplan!
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $699, but includes a $200 travel credit
Points Earned for Purchases:3 points/$ on dining,2 points/$ on travel & 1 point/$ elsewhere
Other Perks:Metal card! Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Honors Gold & Airport Lounge Access(including Centurion Lounges & Priority Pass)

Why use my referral?If you use my referral, you get more sign-up points than if you apply directly from the Amex website and I get points for referring you, so we both win! I don't need any personal information. Just click my username to send a message and I'll send you a secure link from Amex Canada, usually within minutes!

Last edited by Low Roller; Sep 1, 19 at 6:37 am
Old Sep 1, 19, 12:07 am

Programs: *void
Canadian AMEX Card referrals

I can provide Canadian AMEX Card referrals
----------------------------------------------------------------
- $ value after each card is the minimum spending required within 3 months

Cards with referral signup bonuses (more points than applying as non-referred):

AMEX Business Platinum
$499/yr, 75K MR points (vs 40K non-referred, i.e. 35K bonus) $7K min spend, 25K for referring to Biz Plat/Gold MR cards. Access to lounges through the Priority Pass, as well as Amex lounges including the nice Centurion lounges. Marriott Gold status.

AMEX Personal Platinum
$699/yr, 60K MR points (vs 50K non-referred, i.e. 10K bonus), $5K min spend, 15K for referring to other Personal Plat MR cards. One $200 travel credit when booking at the Amex Travel Site, and then another if you decide to keep it beyond the first year, so effectively $499/yr. Access to lounges through the Priority Pass, as well as Amex lounges including the nice Centurion lounges. Marriott Gold status.

Note: a legitimate business is NOT required to apply for Amex Business card products. Also, let me know if need help with ideas on how to meet minimum spending requirements.

===========

Cards with little/no bonuses using a referral signup.
I do not recommend the following cards unless you are short of an award plateau and need MR points to convert to Aeroplan/Avios, or if you want to gift referral points to a friend:

AMEX Business Gold (not recommended as the $250/yr annual fee is not waived any more)
$250/yr, 40K MR points (vs 30K non-referred, i.e. 10K bonus), $5K min spend, 5K for referring to Biz Plat/Gold MR cards. Can set Plastiq as one of the 3 favourite merchants to earn 2x on bill payments.

AMEX Personal Gold
$150/yr, 30K MR points, $1,500 min spend, 5K more by adding a Supplementary Card during referred online application, for total of 30K (new, as of Jan 14, 2017), 5K for referring to other Gold cards.
This card is no longer FYF! If you still want a Gold card then my recommendation is to apply for the $150 first year fee rebated, through a member affiliated signup such as with Perkopolis, CPA, Servus, Fido. The signup is for 25K (vs 30K referred), but you will get a $150 credit statement after you meet the $1500 spending requirement.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to PM me for card info (I do not need your name/email, if you prefer anonymity), for Amex or any other Canadian card that I carry in my arsenal. Again, no obligation to use my referrals, but thankful if you do.
Old Sep 1, 19, 7:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
CANADIAN

AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD

APPLICATION LINKS AVAILABLE:

PLEASE click here to Private Message me for LINK & I'll send within the day

AMEX Canada Personal Platinum Card

60,000 MR points after spending $3000 within the first three months

*** $200 annual travel credit *** $699 annual fee

Complimentary access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide

Earn 3 pts/ $1 on eligible dining, 2 pts/ $1 on travel, 1 pt/ $1 in all other purchases

AMEX Canada Marriott BONVOY

51,000 Bonvoy points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months

FREE Silver Elite Status

5 points/$ spent at Marriott Bonvoy properties, 2 points/$ elsewhere. Business card earns 3 points/$ on gas/dining/travel.

Receive an Annual Free Night Award after your anniversary

$120 annual fee

AMEX Canada COBALT Card

30,000 points BONUS + 2500 after 1st purchase

(2,500 bonus points for each billing period in which you spend $500)

Earn:

5X the points at GROCERY stores & restaurants

2X the points on travel & transit

1X the points on everything else

$10/ month fee

I can answer any questions you may have, and would be happy to share any tips for these cards.

PLEASE click here to Private Message me for LINK & I'll send within the day

No personal info required

Old Sep 1, 19, 7:51 am

Programs: Hilton - Diamond; SPG/Marriott - Gold
Following USA Personal offers are available:

The New Gold Standard (Gold Card)

Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
$250 AF

The Platinum Card®

Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® Points/ $5k spend
$550 AF

Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
Referral offer
Special Offer For You
Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® Points/ $2k spend
$0 AF

Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card
Referral offer
Special Offer For You
Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards® Points/ $2k spend
$95 AF

Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card

Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a Free Weekend Night Reward/$4k spend in 4 months
$450 AF

Send me a PM for details/link. Let me know if you're looking for any other U.S. personal/business Amex!

Thank you!

Last edited by Blind and Green; Sep 5, 19 at 5:35 pm Reason: Offers reduced.
Old Sep 1, 19, 8:30 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
USA:

Please let me know which card you are looking for and I'll see if I can get you the referral as soon as possible.

Thank you
Old Sep 1, 19, 5:17 pm

AMEX USA and Canada offers

Please PM me for a referral link for Canada or United States Amex offers.

Canadian Business Platinum or Gold cards:

Business Platinum
  • 75,000 points after $7,000 in purchases
  • $499 annual fee
Business Gold
  • 40,000 points after $5,000 in purchases
United States offers

Cash Magnet
  • $250 cashback after $1,000 in purchases
  • No annual fee
Amex Everyday
  • 25,000 points after $2,000 in purchases
  • No annual fee
Amex Everyday Preferred
  • 30,000 points after $2,000 in purchases
  • $95 annual fee
Gold Card
  • 50,000 points after $2,000 in purchases
  • $250 annual fee
Platinum Card
  • 65,000 points after $5,000 in purchases
  • $550 annual fee
Blue Cash Everyday
  • $250 cashback after $1,000 in purchases
  • No annual fee
Hilton Honors Surpass
  • 140,000 points after $3,000 in purchases
  • $95 annual fee
Hilton Honors
  • 95,000 points after $1,000 in purchases
  • No annual fee
Green Card
  • 25,000 points after $1,000 in purchases
  • First year free, then $95
Blue Cash Preferred
  • $300 after $1,000 in purchases
  • $95 annual fee
Delta SkyMiles
  • 40,000 miles after $1,000 in purchases
  • $50 statement credit after first Delta flight booking
  • First year free, then $95
Bonvoy Brilliant
  • 75,000 points after $3,000 in purchases
  • $450 annual fee
Platinum Delta SkyMiles
  • 50,000 miles after $1,000 in purchases
  • $100 statement credit after first Delta flight booking
  • $195 annual fee
Hilton Honors Aspire
  • 150,000 points after $4,000 in purchases
  • $450 annual fee
Blue Delta SkyMiles
  • 10,000 miles after $500 in purchases
  • No annual fee
Delta Reserve
  • 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles and 40,000 Bonus Miles after $3,000 in purchases
  • $450 annual fee

Last edited by Fly1234; Sep 5, 19 at 7:05 pm Reason: Added US cards
Old Sep 2, 19, 1:36 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
UK Amex Referrals

I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Charge Card
  • 35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £4,000 in the first three months
  • Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
  • Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis•Metal Card
  • £10 per month statement credit for using Addison Lee (primary cardholder only)
  • $200 statement credit on every onefinestay house rental (valid multiple times)
  • £575 fee per year

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
  • 12,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
  • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
  • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
  • Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
  • Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
  • Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Charge Card
  • 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
  • Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
  • Fee £60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card
  • 26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
  • Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
  • 1.5 avios per £
  • 3 avios per £ on BA Spend
  • £195 fee per year
British Airways American Express Credit Card
  • 6,000 Avios when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
  • Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
  • 1 avios per £
  • Fee free
Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
  • 33,000 points when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
  • Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
  • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
  • 3 Points per £
  • £75 per year

Any questions please let me know.
Old Sep 2, 19, 5:24 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, AC 35K, Aeroplan Plat, National Exec
Canadian Amex Cards!

AMEX Business Platinum
  • $499/yr,
  • 75K MR points (vs 40K non-referred)
  • 1.25 points per dollar
  • $7K min spend
  • 25K for referrals
  • Lounge access with Priority Pass and Centurion
  • Marriott Gold status
Marriott Bonvoy
  • 51,000 Marriott Bonvoy points
  • $3000 spend in first 3 months
  • Silver status
  • 10k for referrals
Personal Gold
  • 30,000 Membership Rewards points
  • $1500 spend in the first 3 months
  • 5k for referrals
Old Sep 4, 19, 2:57 am

AMEX USA: Business and personal AMEX USA cards referrals :)

Hello!
PM me, and I'd gladly send you a referral for any one or more of those great American Express USA options:

1. The AMEX USA Business Gold Rewards Card
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $5000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!

2. The AMEX USA Rewards Gold Personal Card (aka Premier Rewards Gold Card)
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $2,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $250 annual fee.

3. The AMEX USA EveryDay Personal Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership! Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

4. The AMEX USA Blue Business Plus Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership! Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

As well as for any of the following other 14 AMEX USA personal (5-18) or 10 AMEX USA business (19-28) cards:

5. Amex Blue Cash Everyday Personal
Upon approval, you can earn $200 back after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $0 annual fee!

6. Everyday Preferred Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 20,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $1,000 spend As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.

7. Blue Cash Preferred Card
Upon approval, you can earn $300 credit after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.

8. Cash Magnet Card
Upon approval, you can earn $200 credit after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

9. Platinum Card
Upon approval, you can earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $550 annual fee.

10. Green Card
Upon approval, you can earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

11. Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
Upon approval, you can earn 75,000 MB points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

12. Delta Reserve Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 miles + 10,000 MQMs after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

13. Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 miles after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $195 annual fee.

14. Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 miles after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

15. Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 miles after you use your new card to make $500 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

16. Hilton Honors Card
Upon approval, you can earn 100,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

17. Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
Upon approval, you can earn 150,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.

18. Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
Upon approval, you can earn 150,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $4,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

19. Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
Upon approval, you can earn 75,000 MB points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $125 annual fee.

20. Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 30,000 miles after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. / $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase . As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

21. Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 35,000 miles + 5,000 MQMs after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases. $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase . As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $195 annual fee.

22. Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn 40,000 miles + 10,000 MQMs after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $450 annual fee.

23. Hilton Honors Business Card
Upon approval, you can earn 125,000 HH points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $95 annual fee.24. SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card
Upon approval, you can earn $250 credit after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases. + $250 credit w/ addi $10,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

25. Business Platinum Card
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $10,000 in purchases. + 25,000 Membership Rewards® points w/ addi $10,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a $595 annual fee.

26. Business Green Rewards Card
Upon approval, you can earn 5,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make 1st purchase As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee.

27. Plum Card
Upon approval, you can earn Up to $600 credit: $200 credit per $10,000 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has a Waived 1st yr then $250 annual fee.

28. Lowe's Business Rewards Card
Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 points after you use your new card to make $200 in purchases. As far as I know, at the time of posting this here, this card has no annual fee.

Thanks to and happy AMEXing and flying to all!!
Ori Kuper.
Old Sep 5, 19, 12:22 pm

I can refer you to all the standard AmEx offers, listed below, the non-standard ones are:

Standard Amex US personal cards:
  • Everyday Preferred Credit Card (20k MR pts w/ $1k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Blue Cash Preferred Card ($300 credit w/ $1k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Cash Magnet Card ($200 credit w/ $1k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Platinum Card (60k MR pts w/ $5k spend \\ $550 annual fee)
  • Green Card (15k MR pts w/ $1k spend \\ Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card (75k MB pts w/ $3k spend \\ $450 annual fee)
  • Delta Reserve Credit Card until 7/31 (75k miles + 10k MQMs w/ $5k spend \\ $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ $450 annual fee)
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card until 7/31 (70k miles + 10k MQMs w/ $3k spend \\ $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ $195 annual fee)
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card until 7/31 (60k miles w/ $2k spend \\ $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card (10k miles w/ $500 spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Card (75k HH pts w/ $1k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card (125k HH pts w/ $3k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (150k HH pts w/ $4k spend \\ $450 annual fee)
Other Amex US business cards:
  • Blue Business Plus Credit Card (10k MR pts w/ $3k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Marriott Bonvoy Business Card (75k MB pts w/ $3k spend \\ $125 annual fee)
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card (30k miles w/ $1k spend \\ $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card (35k miles + 5k MQMs w/ $1k spend \\ $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ $195 annual fee)
  • Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card until 7/31 (80k miles + 5k MQMs w/ $6k spend \\ $450 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Business Card (125k HH pts w/ $3k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card ($250 credit w/ $5k spend + $250 credit w/ addi $10k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Business Platinum Card (50k MR pts w/ $10k spend + 25k MR pts w/ addi $10k spend \\ $595 annual fee)
  • Business Gold Card (50k MR pts w/ $5k spend \\ $295 annual fee)
  • Business Green Rewards Card (5k MR pts w/ 1st purchase \\ Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Plum Card (Up to $600 credit: $200 credit per $10k spend \\ Waived 1st yr then $250 annual fee)
  • Lowe's Business Rewards Card (10k pts w/ $200 spend \\ No annual fee)
Old Sep 5, 19, 7:20 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire
United States

I'm a regular contributor here at FlyerTalk. I have the following referrals available:

Amex Platinum
- 75,000 points (up from 60,000) after spending $5,000 within first 3 months
- $550 annual fee, includes Centurion Lounge access, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold status, various rental car statuses, total of $200 in Uber credits spread out over 12 months, long list of other travel-related benefits, $100 annual Saks Fifth Avenue credit, etc.
- 1x points on all spending
- No foreign transaction fees

Amex Blue Cash Everyday
- $250 cash back (up from $200) after spending $1,000 within first 3 months
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on first $6,000 per year), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select department stores, 1% cash back on all other spending
- No annual fee

Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles
- 40,000 SkyMiles plus a $50 statement credit after spending $1,000 within first three months
- $0 annual fee first year, then $95 annual fee; includes first checked bag free and priority boarding
- 2x SkyMiles on Delta purchases and 1x for all other spending

Amex Blue Business Plus (business card)
- 10,000 points after spending $3,000 within first 3 months
- 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- 2x points on first $50,000 in spending each year
- No annual fee

Amex Hilton HHonors Ascend
- 125,000 points after spending $3,000 within first 3 months
- 12x Hilton HHonors points when spending at Hilton; 6x Hilton points when spending at U.S. restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets; 3x Hilton points for all other spending
- complimentary Hilton HHonors Gold status
- free weekend night after spending $15,000 in a calendar year
- no foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee

Amex Hilton HHonors
- 95,000 points after spending $1,000 within first 3 months
- 7x Hilton HHonors points when spending at Hilton; 5x Hilton points when spending at U.S. restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets; 3x Hilton points for all other spending
- complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver status
- No annual fee

*** ALL OTHER AMEX CARDS: I can also refer to almost any other Amex card not listed above. Send me a PM and let me know which card you're interested in.

If interested in any of the above, please send me a PM. I'm at FlyerTalk all the time, so replies should be fast. Thanks and best of luck.
Old Sep 6, 19, 1:15 pm

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
USA
Please message me for the offer link, thank you!

Gold Card 50,000 points offer
** NO Foreign Currency Transaction Fee !

GREEN card 25,000 points offer
** Annual fee WAIVED for the first year. Easy and free 20K points!

EVERYDAY card 25,000 points offer
** NO annual fee.

EVERYDAY PREFERRED card 30,000 points offer

Blue Cash Everyday card $250 welcome bonus points offer
** NO annual fee.

Hilton Honors ASPIRE card 150,000 points offer
** $250 annual Hilton Resort credit (can be converted to cash with a trick)
** $250 annual airline incidental credit (can be converted to cash with a trick)
** NO Foreign Currency Transaction Fees !

Hilton Honors SURPASS card 140,000 points offer
** Low $95 annual fee

Hilton Honors card 95,000 points offer
** NO annual fee!

Bonvoy Brilliant card 75,000 points offer
** $300 statement credit redeemable on Marriot/SPG charges
** Free night certificate at Category 6 hotels (worth 50K points)
** NO Foreign Currency Transaction Fees !

CANADA

To apply for any of the following AmEx cards, please message me and I will send you the referral link right away. Thank you!

AmEx Personal Platinum charge card
60,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $3K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 50K points without a referral). $200 travel credit every year, and hotel chains elite status

AmEx Personal Gold charge card
30,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $1500 in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 25K points without a referral)

AmEx Business Gold charge card
40,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $5K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 30K points without a referral)

AmEx Business Platinum charge card
75,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $7K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 40K points without a referral)
Old Sep 13, 19, 12:38 pm
get

USA Business and Personal Cards Referral

Hi all, I can refer most (if not all) of the AMEX Business AND Personal Cards, to name a few, please msg me for link:

AMEX Business Platinum (100K MR offer: 50k MR for $10k spent, another 50k for another $15k spent, $200 per year airline credit, $100 per Dell credit, Centurion lounge access, 35% MR back when purchase tickets of selected airline with points, 1.5 points per dollar with $5k+ purchase, Hilton and Marriott gold, rental car elite status, Fine Hotel and Dining program etc)

AMEX Personal Gold card (40K MR with $2k spent, 4x MR worldwide restaurant and domestic grocery, 3x airline tickets, $10 per month on GrubHub/Cheesecake Factory/etc.

AMEX Blue Business Plus (10K MR with $3k spent, 2 MR per dollar spent for first $50k spent)

AMEX Everyday Card (7.5K MR with 1k spent, 2 MR per dollar on grocery, 20% bonus with 20+ transactions per billing cycle)

Last edited by get; Sep 13, 19 at 12:39 pm Reason: Better spacing
Old Sep 16, 19, 1:05 am

Gold Delta SkyMiles Card (US)

I'm happy to offer you my personalized referral for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Card (USA).

Earn a bonus of 40,000 miles after spending $1,000 or more with this card in the first three months, plus a $50 statement credit after making a Delta purchase in the first three months.

Other perks of this card:
- $95 annual fee waived for the first year
- Get your first checked bag free on all Delta flights
- Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights
- 2 miles per dollar on Delta transactions

If you want to take advantage of this deal, PM me and I will respond promptly with a link (no personal information required). Cheers!
Old Sep 18, 19, 12:25 pm

PM me if you want to use my referral: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...newpm&u=646389

***Oct 2019***
Some increased referral offers are showing up on US personal cards if you use incognito browser and/or VPN connection -- you would have to keep trying with referral link:

50k Gold
70k-75k Platinum
20k-25k ED
30k EDP
$225-$250 Cash Magnet
$225-$250 BCE

95k HH
140k HH Surpass

***Standard referral offers below***

Amex Gold Personal (US)
- 40k Membership Reward pts after you spend $2000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- $120 dining credit ($10/mo at select partners)
- $100 airline fee credit per calendar year
- 4x MR pts on restaurants
- 4x MR pts on supermarkets (up to $25k/yr)
- 3x MR pts on flights booked directly with airlines or AmexTravel
- 1x MR pts on all other purchases
- $250 annual fee

Amex Everyday Personal (US)
- 15k Membership Reward pts after you spend $1000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Make 20 purchases in a billing cycle for 20% bonus pts
- 2x MR pts on supermarkets
- 1x MR pts on all other purchases
- No annual fee

Amex Blue Cash Everyday Personal (US)
- $200 bonus after you spend $1000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3% cash back on supermarkets
- 2% cash back on gas/dept stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee

Other Amex US personal cards:
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card [exp 1/29/2020] (60k miles w/ $2k spend \\ $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card [exp 1/29/2020] (75k miles + 5k MQMs w/ $3k spend \\ $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ $195 annual fee)
  • Delta Reserve Credit Card [exp 1/29/2020] (75k miles + 10k MQMs w/ $5k spend \\ $450 annual fee)
  • Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card (10k miles w/ $500 spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Blue Cash Preferred Card ($300 credit w/ $1k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Everyday Preferred Credit Card (20k MR pts w/ $1k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Cash Magnet Card ($200 credit w/ $1k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Platinum Card (60k MR pts w/ $5k spend \\ $550 annual fee)
  • Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card (75k MB pts w/ $3k spend \\ $450 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Card (75k HH pts w/ $1k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Surpass Card (125k HH pts w/ $3k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Aspire Card (150k HH pts w/ $4k spend \\ $450 annual fee)

Other Amex US business cards:
  • Marriott Bonvoy Business Card [100k offer exp 10/23/2019] (100k MB pts w/ $5k spend \\ $125 annual fee)
  • Business Platinum Card (50k MR pts w/ $10k spend + 25k MR pts w/ addi $10k spend \\ $595 annual fee)
  • Business Gold Card (50k MR pts w/ $5k spend \\ $295 annual fee)
  • Blue Business Cash Credit Card ($250 credit w/ $5k spend + $250 credit w/ addi $10k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Blue Business Plus Credit Card (10k MR pts w/ $3k spend \\ No annual fee)
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card (30k miles w/ $1k spend \\ $50 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card (35k miles + 5k MQMs w/ $1k spend \\ $100 credit w/ a Delta purchase \\ $195 annual fee)
  • Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (40k miles + 10k MQMs w/ $3k spend \\ $450 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Business Card (125k HH pts w/ $3k spend \\ $95 annual fee)
  • Plum Card (Up to $600 credit: $200 credit per $10k spend \\ Waived 1st yr then $250 annual fee)
  • Lowe's Business Rewards Card (10k pts w/ $200 spend \\ No annual fee)

Last edited by Jatan; Oct 1, 19 at 7:51 am

Search this Thread