Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2017, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Please do not post referral offers or links in the thread or in this Wikipost. You may post offers (without links) in the dedicated REFERRAL THREAD.

TARGETED application link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html

This is a link to a targeted 20,000 point offer for Blue Business Plus. The landing page shows an expiration date of 12.31.2017, however if you click [Apply Now] and then Offer Terms you see that the offer is valid until 12.31.2018. You will be required to login to apply. If you are not targeted the system will display an error: This offer is no longer available..."

Original application link (expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44960

Second application link (Expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44961
Print Wikipost

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2020, 8:37 pm

I read the 20k offers seems to come around a couple times per year, so I thought it might be worthwhile to hold out a bit longer.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't realize Amex offers on biz cards were very different from the offers available on personal cards. I have 2 personal cards - one cash back and one MR-earning, and even the offers on those two cards vary quite a bit, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2020, 7:46 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Anyone here know if the $100 statement credit for Dell Technologies on Amex BPP as part of the new account bonus can be used for purchases at Dell.com or does it have to be used for Dell Technologies branded items Here

Last edited by VWang1111; Aug 26, 2020 at 9:40 am
Old Aug 26, 2020, 8:20 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by VWang1111
Anyone here know if the $100 statement credit for Dell ....
There is an Amex Offer from Dell that may be similar. https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...nc-offers.html

Scroll back to early August, post 271, and read forward.

Last edited by mia; Aug 26, 2020 at 4:21 pm Reason: Edited for context after moving discussion between threads.
Old Aug 26, 2020, 9:41 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by mia
Scroll back to early August, post 271, and read forward.
So it seems like anything on Dell.com should work. Crossing my fingers the Platinum credit will be similar to the BPP credit.
Old Aug 26, 2020, 11:35 am
mia
Original Poster

Originally Posted by VWang1111
....Crossing my fingers the Platinum credit will be similar to the BPP credit.
If you copy/paste the terms we could compare.

My Blue Business Plus account has a different offer: Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex or by calling 877-780-9860 by 8/31/2020. Limit of $1,500 in total statement credits
Old Aug 26, 2020, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by mia
If you copy/paste the terms we could compare.

My Blue Business Plus account has a different offer: Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex or by calling 877-780-9860 by 8/31/2020. Limit of $1,500 in total statement credits
Found this bit

Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.

Earn up to $300 in Statement Credits
You can earn up to $300 in Statement Credits for your combined eligible purchases at Dell Technologies, DocuSign and/or FedEx, up to $100 back per merchant, starting from the date your account is approved. You can earn statement credits for any amount spent at a merchant, up to the first $100 spent per merchant. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with Dell Technologies, DocuSign or FedEx. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided by the merchant. To earn statement credits, your Card Account must not be canceled or past due at the time of fulfillment of any offers. Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Employee Card Members on a single Card Account, but statement credit(s) will be applied to the Basic Card Member's account. Each Card Account is only eligible for up to $300 in statement credits in the first 3 months of Card Membership across all Cards on the eligible Card Account. In rare instances your period to make eligible purchase(s) may be shorter than 3 months if there is a delay in receiving your Card. Also, purchases may fall outside of the 3 month period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped). Please allow up to 92 days after a qualifying purchase is charged to your Card account for the statement credit(s) to be posted to the account. If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the welcome offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you applied for one or more cards to obtain a welcome offer (s) that we did not intend for you; if you cancel or downgrade your account within 12 months after acquiring it; or if you cancel or return purchases you made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not credit Statement Credits to, we may freeze Statement Credits credited to, or we may take away Statement Credits from your account. We may also cancel this Card account and other Card accounts you may have with us. You agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

If your application is not received by 11/04/2020, we will not process your application even if we later receive your application. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.

Eligible Purchases at Dell Technologies
An eligible purchase at Dell Technologies is a purchase of a qualifying service that meets the following requirements: Valid only on purchases made directly with Dell or at dell.com in the US and US territories where Dell is the merchant of record for the purchase. Not valid on online purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
Looks like they've defined the eligible purchases at Dell a bit better. Not sure if recent change or I just missed it all along.
Old Aug 26, 2020, 4:03 pm
mia
Original Poster

I see this is not an Amex Offer, it's a new account offer. I will move this discussion back to the Blue Business Plus thread, and edit the thread Title. The terms seem straightforward:,

Valid only on purchases made directly with Dell or at dell.com in the US and US territories where Dell is the merchant of record for the purchase.

Last edited by mia; Aug 26, 2020 at 4:23 pm
Old Nov 7, 2020, 11:19 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Wondering if anyone has used this offer? Looking for data points on when the credit actually posts. I know it says 92 days, but I would think it would post pretty quick. I purchased around $62 at FedEx on 10/22 and still no credit, which is fine, just wondering if anyone has had a credit post and when that would happen.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 10:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Just signed up for a sweet deal on this card, which already had 2x MR points for everything, up to 50,000 per year:
cfischer likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by dhuey
Just signed up for a sweet deal on this card, which already had 2x MR points for everything, up to 50,000 per year:
You can get the $25 up to 10x before 6/30, I believe. I’ve already received two credits, which post within a couple of days of the charge posting. Nice!
levilevi likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by jeepie
You can get the $25 up to 10x before 6/30, I believe. I’ve already received two credits, which post within a couple of days of the charge posting. Nice!
was it VGCs or organic spend? my vgc purch posted 4 days ago, but no cr was issued
Old Jan 10, 2021, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by danhouston
was it VGCs or organic spend? my vgc purch posted 4 days ago, but no cr was issued
Organic spend.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 6:47 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, UA Mileage Plus
This card has been redesigned and now looks the same as the Blue Business Cash. A welcome change as that clear design with the holographic square is god awful IMO.
levilevi likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 7:33 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by jags86
This card has been redesigned and now looks the same as the Blue Business Cash. A welcome change as that clear design with the holographic square is god awful IMO.
About time! There were reports earlier this year of a survey of cardholders hinting at changes to benefits and/or introduction of a AF- kind of curious no refresh was done in conjunction with the design change. Wonder if they scrapped any changes or are still evaluating.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by jags86
Thank god. Just ordered a replacement for mine because the chip on my current card wasn't working half the time anyway - always have to take it out, clean the chip, and re-insert. Doubt the new design will be more sturdy but who knows.

As an aside, Amex let me choose the shipping, Fedex or USPS (both free). Not sure if they always have, but weirdly USPS shipping estimated delivery 4/16 while Fedex estimated delivery 4/9 (tomorrow). Naturally I went with Fedex... lol.
Originally Posted by dw
About time! There were reports earlier this year of a survey of cardholders hinting at changes to benefits and/or introduction of a AF- kind of curious no refresh was done in conjunction with the design change. Wonder if they scrapped any changes or are still evaluating.
The graphic on the Amex website says "New look, same benefits" (overlaid on the card) so hopefully that means no changes are coming. Obviously they can always change that, but I doubt they'd specifically call out not changing the benefits if they were intending to change them in the immediate future. But corporate America is, well, corporate America, so I guess we'll see.
levilevi likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.