Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 1:14 pm

New offers:

$15 back on $50 Samsclub.com purchase (exp 7/31) -- got it on one BCE AU card which didn't get the previous Sams offer (3/8 cards last time and only 1/8 cards this time) -- ordered a $50 Sams GC just now

2k MR pts on $50 Amazon purchase (exp 12/31) -- household member got it on their ED card and also their PRG. They got their PRG card in May and did the previous 2k/$50 Amazon offer back then -- got it again but had to go through online card activation to see the offer so if you got a new card recently then do the online activation again (didn't work on my PRG from March)
Old Jul 2, 2018, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

sams club is different, last couple were for membership signup

interesting re amazon i used one at end of last year, not seeing new
Old Jul 2, 2018, 5:11 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by Jatan
New offers:

$15 back on $50 Samsclub.com purchase (exp 7/31) -- got it on one BCE AU card which didn't get the previous Sams offer (3/8 cards last time and only 1/8 cards this time) -- ordered a $50 Sams GC just now

2k MR pts on $50 Amazon purchase (exp 12/31) -- household member got it on their ED card and also their PRG. They got their PRG card in May and did the previous 2k/$50 Amazon offer back then -- got it again but had to go through online card activation to see the offer so if you got a new card recently then do the online activation again (didn't work on my PRG from March)
Wow I have neither of those, sadly -- they are great!
Old Jul 5, 2018, 2:08 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by yugi
Still no cashback. I've seen another DP where Simply Cash didn't earn 5% on VGCs bought at Staples online. I bought one in a store now to test if this will work.
In store transaction got cashback.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 2:16 pm

Programs: Ink/Sapphire/Freedom/SPG
Originally Posted by yugi
In store transaction got cashback.
Will have to make a % loss and pick in the store then.
Thanks!!!!
Old Jul 8, 2018, 4:45 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
I have an Amex offer for car rental that expires today. I have a rental booked, but the only option is to pay later - i.e. after the offer expiration dates. Does anyone have any workarounds they can suggest? Has anyone had luck calling Enterprise and asking them to be charged now?
Old Jul 8, 2018, 5:27 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
I have an Amex offer for car rental that expires today. I have a rental booked, but the only option is to pay later - i.e. after the offer expiration dates. Does anyone have any workarounds they can suggest? Has anyone had luck calling Enterprise and asking them to be charged now?
Just about every rental car agency has an option where you can be charged instantly (at a lower rate) but the rental is entirely non-refundable. I'd wager that Enterprise offers that option.

That said, if your AMEX offer expires today, I doubt that the charge will post today - it'll be pending until after the offer expires.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 5:56 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Just about every rental car agency has an option where you can be charged instantly (at a lower rate) but the rental is entirely non-refundable. I'd wager that Enterprise offers that option.

That said, if your AMEX offer expires today, I doubt that the charge will post today - it'll be pending until after the offer expires.
It actually didn't give me an option to pay now, there was only the pay later option. Not sure why it did that. Oh well - I let it go. I decided $20 wasn't really worth the bother. That said, I recently made a Google Express purchase on the day it expired, and though it was pending for a couple days, it showed the charges as posting on the day the offer expired (though I still had to manually request the credit). So it seems a bit convoluted on their end.
Diplomatico likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 6:23 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
I could not find a good enough prepaid rate with ERAC brands to take advantage of the deal as well before the deadline. Aside from the fact that my AmEx card does not offer free secondary rental car coverage insurance, so the only real way to use the deal was to switch my payment card when I return the card -- after the deal expiration.

I found the Budget deal in prior years much easier to use I think. Maybe because it was valid throughout the summer.

Rasheed
Old Jul 10, 2018, 7:43 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I added some Amex offers yesterday and put the ones I don't want on a Simply Cash card. This login has all the main cards. Now my AU logins are not showing any AOs except the Hilton UK which I didn't put on any of the main cards. I wonder if this is a temporary glitch, only applies to me, or they've figured out a way to block adding multiple offers? Anyone else see this?
Old Jul 11, 2018, 11:29 am

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
Originally Posted by mhdena
I added some Amex offers yesterday and put the ones I don't want on a Simply Cash card. This login has all the main cards. Now my AU logins are not showing any AOs except the Hilton UK which I didn't put on any of the main cards. I wonder if this is a temporary glitch, only applies to me, or they've figured out a way to block adding multiple offers? Anyone else see this?

nobody knows yet..

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/issue...rs-developing/
Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:27 am

Has anyone gotten the 10% back yet from Dell?
How long did it take?
Did you actually purchase via Dell.com/amex ? Or does that not matter?
Old Jul 12, 2018, 3:54 pm

Four Seasons, 15K on $750+ spend, exp 10/10
Old Jul 13, 2018, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

interesting, a past FS offer was cashback not points
Old Jul 13, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by mhdena
Tech Support seems to think its a glitch and will be resolved soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.