FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   More Foursquare shopping discounts (UK) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1412435-more-foursquare-shopping-discounts-uk.html)

garethmorgan Feb 15, 2013 11:02 am

Originally Posted by PanGalactic (Post 20253999)
log out, then log back in.

On the iPhone app, AFAICS, even if I change my email and password on the account the user-ID stays the same.

PanGalactic Feb 15, 2013 11:07 am

1. click on your name on the bottom right corner

2. click "my settings"

3. scroll down

4. click logout

5. log in with other account

garethmorgan Feb 15, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks; I told you I was dumb. I didn't realise that I could scroll down on that screen.

PanGalactic Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am

Originally Posted by garethmorgan (Post 20254256)
Thanks; I told you I was dumb. I didn't realise that I could scroll down on that screen.

:)

All sorted now I hope!

haiol Feb 15, 2013 4:34 pm

hi, does anyone know how to check what Amex card is link to my foursquare account?
I tried to check in today, but I got a msg My foursquare account in not synced with amex card (but it was before).
I tried to sync it again, but I got a message that this card is already synced - no idea with what email address

PanGalactic Feb 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by haiol (Post 20256120)
hi, does anyone know how to check what Amex card is link to my fursquare account?
I tried to check in today, but I got a msg My fursquare accuont in not synced with amex card (but it was before).
I tried to sync it again, but I got a message that this card is already synced - no idea with what email address

Check your email history for title "Your Card is synced! Now start saving."

See which email address the mail was sent to and the last 5 digits of the card are in the body of the email.

haiol Feb 16, 2013 12:54 am

Originally Posted by PanGalactic (Post 20256131)
Check your email history for title "Your Card is synced! Now start saving."

See which email address the mail was sent to and the last 5 digits of the card are in the body of the email.

I already checked it. It says that’s this card is synced with this email address I thought it was, but obviously is not.
I used this foursquare account with this card a few times in December.
Amex customer service said to contact foursquare. I did by email (the only way), but no respond.
I think the only way it will be to report this card stolen and get a new one.

21H21J Feb 16, 2013 6:01 am

Originally Posted by haiol (Post 20257791)
I already checked it. It says that’s this card is synced with this email address I thought it was, but obviously is not.
I used this foursquare account with this card a few times in December.
Amex customer service said to contact foursquare. I did by email (the only way), but no respond.
I think the only way it will be to report this card stolen and get a new one.

You could go through the un-sync process for all your amex cards and the re-sync them again (this time making a note of the details).

KeithS Feb 23, 2013 7:13 am

Originally Posted by PanGalactic (Post 20253993)
Unsurprisingly, all credits have come through except lloyds :rolleyes:

Same here.

5 HoF transactions ( 3 done then Mrs K did 2 about an hour later)

1 of mine was the Lloyds Amex and then one of hers - so done at different times (yes, they were synch'd on different 4square accounts)

All non-Lloyds credits received.

Unsurprisingly - no Lloyds credit.

Spoke to Lloyds today - they transfered me to Amex. Guess what (and I knew this as I tried to prevent being trf'd) Amex said they couldn't help.:mad:

Redialed Lloyds and got an email address to send to - the girl did appear to know about the issues with 4square:-

[email protected]

Email address also tallies with details I found on another forum:eek:

My experience of Lloyds (and I may be unfair as this error may not be theirs - although it just happens to the Lloyds Amex transactions) is that they are the most inept organisation I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Lan44 Feb 23, 2013 1:38 pm

No fan of Lloyds or anything but so far I've used my card and 4sq with HN, Tesco, Shell, Gap and HoF and all refunds have posted as normal within a couple of days. Got an instant notification from 4sq with every one as well.

Jamjaw Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

I got notifications on my Lloyd's card - but no credits yet. Will try that email address!

chanp Feb 25, 2013 1:36 am

Both of us went out shopping. Used PLT and SPG cards. We got only 2 SPG credits. Still waiting for 2 more SPG and 4 more PLT.

KeithS Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Quick response from Amex:-

We received your email inquiry. After checking our records, we show that both transactions were captured on your two Lloyd’s AXP Cards and the credits have been submitted for processing and should post by the end of this week.

Please note, that the timing of credits posting can be impacted by any System updates which may periodically need to be done by American Express and/or Lloyd’s. For that, and other reasons, the American Express Foursquare Sync Program Terms and Conditions state that statement credits will generally be issued within three (3)-five (5) business days after the Eligible Transactions, but may take up to two (2) billing periods to post to your account.

If you do not see the credits posted by March 1, 2013 to your online statement, please reach back out to us.

So looks like we should get a result

Sohail Iqbal Feb 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Second manager call back regarding missing credits.. I just don't get why they won't just credit my account? I apparently haven't synced the cards properly (What? :rolleyes:, it's a simple form! and I see the offers on the app)

enda1 Feb 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Apparently if you have to change card for whatever reason (chip stops working for example) you can avail of the offers again as you've a new card number. ;)