Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2024, 10:17 pm

Anyway to collect your luggage in phl?

ANYWAY To collect your luggage in phl?
Old Feb 15, 2024, 6:17 am

Programs: AAdvantage, DL SkyMiles, TrueBlue, Marriott Bonvoy, Amtrak Rewards
Lancaster Airport upgrading TSA checkpoint with $2.7M grant

As mentioned in the link

The Lancaster Airport Authority plans to begin construction this summer on upgrades to its TSA checkpoint, including a separate waiting room in the terminal for passengers who have been screened, according to Ed Foster, executive director of Lancaster Airport.

It should also help passengers who use American Airlines’ Landline bus service to Philadelphia International Airport, Foster said. The airport is currently seeking approval to allow those passengers to go through TSA screening at Lancaster Airport, rather than in Philadelphia, and one requirement is a separate waiting room.
https://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...ce57063b7.html
Old Mar 1, 2024, 5:46 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Just checking in, is the pick up in ABE post security still?
Old Apr 8, 2024, 6:13 pm

So I have two flights booked in June and August leaving from LNS and both of those just got changed - the trip has been changed to a flight from MDT instead of my bus from LNS. When trying to search for "flights" from LNS, all I am getting is the flights from PHL, BWE and a bus from ABE. No buses from LNS. Is this a bug, are they changing the schedule, or are these buses going to be discontinued?
Old Apr 8, 2024, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by Barciur
So I have two flights booked in June and August leaving from LNS and both of those just got changed - the trip has been changed to a flight from MDT instead of my bus from LNS. When trying to search for "flights" from LNS, all I am getting is the flights from PHL, BWE and a bus from ABE. No buses from LNS. Is this a bug, are they changing the schedule, or are these buses going to be discontinued?
It seems like AA cut down the frequencies of the bus connections from ACY as well. They are no longer available every day but scattered availability from 2-6 days a week.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 3:46 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton and Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Delta Plat, United Silver, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Reaching
It seems like AA cut down the frequencies of the bus connections from ACY as well. They are no longer available every day but scattered availability from 2-6 days a week.
Interesting. I hadn't heard about this. We had 21 pax on the ACY-PHL 1600 departure on Friday.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 4:10 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, AmEx Membership Rewards
I just had four itineraries (all in October/November) involving LNS change to MDT, as well.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 6:19 am

Reached out to Lancaster airport and got this information from them:

Hello, we were recently notified by American Airlines that they were discontinuing the bus service to PHL effective June 5, 2024. We were very disappointed to hear this. Any questions will need to be directed to American Airlines. 800-433-7300. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Shame, as I was really looking forward to trying it.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 7:38 am

Reached out to Lancaster airport and got this information from them:

Shame, as I was really looking forward to trying it.
I guess it makes sense from the perspective that LNS was the only bus destination that didn’t depart sterile for TSA purposes, so cutting it until they’re able to fix that helps with consistency. However, interesting if they are also cutting frequencies at other airports. And frankly a bit surprising since it seems like the load factors are generally pretty good.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by zdcatc12
Interesting. I hadn't heard about this. We had 21 pax on the ACY-PHL 1600 departure on Friday.
Buses I've been during weekends have always been pretty full. The weekday buses, on the other hand, can be very empty.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Reaching
Looks like it was just a web site glitch. ACY buses are back to seven days a week.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 4:59 pm

When trying to search for "flights" from LNS, all I am getting is the flights from PHL, BWE and a bus from ABE.
You mean BWI, I assume?
Old Apr 9, 2024, 6:36 pm

Yes, that was a typo, sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.