Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

NEWBIE LOUNGE 2022-2023: Ask AA newbie questions here - flame-free thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEWBIE LOUNGE 2022-2023: Ask AA newbie questions here - flame-free thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2023, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by guv1976
How many bags do you plan to check? What's the value of the AAdvantage miles you'd be saving?
me and my child, first 2 bags free save $60. miles i would save is 4000 which I estimate for $40 to $60. the language on bag fee waiver is confusing. says card must be open for 7 days . no issue with that but also says book 7 days prior which could mean flight booked within 7 days of travel date is not eligible for free checked bag
Old Jan 7, 2024, 11:18 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
A new year, a new NEWBIE LOUNGE thread! Current thread is stickied at the top of the forum: NEWBIE LOUNGE 2024: Ask AA newbie questions here - flame-free thread

​​​​​​​/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.