Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Admirals Club @ LGA!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2022, 8:11 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
I know it’s been open for a bit, but it’s my first time in the new wing of the club and I gotta say I’m super impressed. It’s pretty massive and an absolute improvement over the part that opened first. Here at 930 and only a handful of people using the far end, and I feel that because they put in so many of those phone booths, you don’t have any folks carrying out their “very important” phone calls out in the open. Best AC I’ve been to and dare I say (minus food and drink of course) better than any FL too (especially JFK which has really gone downhill the last month or two). Even more incentive to fly out of LGA vs JFK
VaBeachGirl likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2022, 11:18 am
Suspended

Programs: AA: CK
I know it's getting to be winter, but back in the summer, the air-con wasn't too good in the club.
Old Oct 20, 2022, 5:39 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum (3 Million Miler), IHG Spire Royal Amdassador
Originally Posted by fender5787
I know it’s been open for a bit, but it’s my first time in the new wing of the club and I gotta say I’m super impressed. It’s pretty massive and an absolute improvement over the part that opened first. Here at 930 and only a handful of people using the far end, and I feel that because they put in so many of those phone booths, you don’t have any folks carrying out their “very important” phone calls out in the open. Best AC I’ve been to and dare I say (minus food and drink of course) better than any FL too (especially JFK which has really gone downhill the last month or two). Even more incentive to fly out of LGA vs JFK
I'm here tonight and completely agree! First time back since the new wing opened, it's amazing!
Old Sep 6, 2023, 6:11 am

Programs: QF WP
Hi Guys any updates to the current state of the lounge ?....trying to decide whether to fly out of La Gauardia or JFK for my flight to DFW....timings are better at LGA...Thanks
Old Sep 6, 2023, 6:39 am

Programs: AA, Hertz, Hyatt, Hilton
Originally Posted by pyffii
Hi Guys any updates to the current state of the lounge ?....trying to decide whether to fly out of La Gauardia or JFK for my flight to DFW....timings are better at LGA...Thanks
It has been fully open for quite some time now, and it's nice (light years ahead of the JFK lounge). Two separate bars, two separate food areas, plenty of seating. I actually prefer the new LGA lounge to the new DCA lounge. If the timings favor LGA, then it's a no brainer in my book.

(Also, remember that if you do go to JFK, the AC lounge in B is no longer there. You have to go to C for the regular ol' lounge.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.