Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Admirals Club @ LGA!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Was at LGA for the first time this evening. Massive massive improvement over the old club. Wow.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 8:49 am

Programs: AA Plt Pro (2MM)
Was in the LGA club about a week ago at around 5pm. Nice, but absolutely packed.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 10:56 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Any indication on when the 2nd half is opening? Was there yesterday around 10am and it was pretty dang packed. Based on the terminal maps, seems the 2nd part is even larger than the are currently opened so hopefully it should help a lot with the crowding issues.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 2:50 pm
S.R

Programs: EK Platinum, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
According to TPG, the 2nd half opened today. Can't wait to check it out!
https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...rals-club-lga/
Old Jul 26, 2022, 3:35 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
Originally Posted by S.R
According to TPG, the 2nd half opened today. Can't wait to check it out!
https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...rals-club-lga/
Definitely welcome news. BTW when I was there last week I saw a door with "Showers" on it. I wonder if the AC will start offer showers. The old club had one shower facility.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:26 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I like the chaise loungers with privacy shades, and I'm glad to see that phone rooms are back!

The article says "The airline will also open two shower suites in August, but these will be located in the original lounge area."
I wonder if other lounges showers will also reopen in August?!
LovePrunes likes this.

Last edited by donotblink; Jul 26, 2022 at 8:31 pm
Old Jul 26, 2022, 9:24 pm

For what it’s worth, shower were open in BOS on Sunday. I just happened to hear one of the AAngels ask another to get the guy in front of me set up for one.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 9:58 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott
Cant wait to check it out, this looks like a very nice improvement. The arcade is a pretty cool idea and I would never expect showers at LGA. Both feel a bit gimmicky (why will someone need a shower at LGA?) but much happier seeing AA invest in something than playing catch-up.

I was still nostalgic for the old club so I hope this finally breaks that.
Old Sep 12, 2022, 2:12 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I visited the club yesterday for my first time since February. The expansions are amazing. The new area is one of the nicest US lounges I've been to

Good to finally see food service areas with plenty of space

Second bar with lots of space

Seating areas. It was also half full while the Centurion had a 15 minute wait and a giant line to get in.
Old Sep 12, 2022, 6:41 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by CMK10
I visited the club yesterday for my first time since February. The expansions are amazing.
I visited Saturday (hadn't been since December) and was also really impressed with the expansion. There is plenty of seating and a wide variety of seating types. I also thought the new bar was very nice.

Also had great service from the front desk when my flight took a 4.5 hr delay. Ended up getting out just about on time thanks to their help.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 5:11 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I was just at the mostly empty admirals club at LaGuardia and took a video including the rooms that are only for reservations and appear to have some garbage in them:

ernestnywang likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 7:54 pm

I had a great experience there on Thursday. I was running late for a video call and asked the woman at the desk if there was a good place for me to do one. She got up from her desk and walked me all the way to the "phone booths", which worked out perfectly. Very good service, and all smiles.
donotblink and Hoi polloi like this.
Old Sep 19, 2022, 8:01 am

this lounge is jaw-droppingly beautiful.
too bad the food is the same old meh, but WOW. borderline flagship lounge -esque. It's enormous and interesting and creative.
donotblink likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2022, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by LovePrunes
this lounge is jaw-droppingly beautiful.
too bad the food is the same old meh, but WOW. borderline flagship lounge -esque. It's enormous and interesting and creative.
it would be great if they had legitimately good food available for purchase, unfortunately the stuff available for purchase is roughly the same quality as the free stuff.
chrisny2, DMPHL, Mr. BoH and 2 others like this.
Old Sep 30, 2022, 3:48 am

Access after Intl J?

We’re booked on AA award QR J DOH ATL and AA J to LGA. No status. Would we have access due to INTL J arrival earlier the same day?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.