Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: 2018 AA Premium Economy / PE / PEY on widebody a/c in progress

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: 2018 AA Premium Economy / PE / PEY on widebody a/c in progress

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by Centavo
They're on AA's site. Maybe b/c FLR is a small airport...
Perhaps I was wrong, but I always thought an interline baggage agreement didn't exist between alliances, despite it all being on one PNR. eg: moving from an AA/OW flt on to an AF/ST or LH/SA.
I've even experienced this within alliances: flying BA ( in J) into JFK and then on an AA flight (in F) : BA wouldn't transfer it- had to recheck (and no- the bag still didn't make it but was headed home so not a big deal...)
When flying into an American airport from a foreign country (IE Great Britain) all bags need to be reviewed by Customs before being checked in for the ongoing flight.. As such, no bags are transferred even with the same airline for both legs. However, check in for the ongoing flight is right outside the customs area. Really easy and convenient.

All AA wide body aircraft to be retrofitted with Premium Economy have been refitted, other than the 787-8 (in prigress), the 767 and A330-300, not scheduled for PE. To read the 787-8 refit thread, please see here.

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 9, 2019 at 5:58 pm Reason: Add moderator note

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.