Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: 2016 Sticker" / 500-mile & EXP "UDU" Complimentary Upgrade Policy / FAQ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: 2016 Sticker" / 500-mile & EXP "UDU" Complimentary Upgrade Policy / FAQ

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2016, 8:07 am

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by chicago747
I saw in the wiki above that "N.B. In 2018, the status year / MTEU counter resets 31 January 2018". What i didn't see (and probably missed) is when they currently reset. My
EQMs needed to earn 500-mile upgrades is currently at 1,633 and have a few flights in January. Just want to make sure they will push me over the edge. Thanks!
It doesn't seem to be there but the answer is February 28. It has been that way for ever so perhaps it never got into the Wiki.

The current thread can be read and posted to here

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 2, 2019 at 3:28 pm Reason: Add moderator note

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.