Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: AA Drops Bose NR Headset for Bang & Olufsen (as of March 2019)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 22, 2019, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
This thread was for discussion of the switchover from Bose QC15 to B&O H9i noise reduction headsets on select AA longhaul flights in First and Business classes.

As these B&O headsets have been moved out through the fleet, there’s a new thread for further discussion, etc. relating to the B&O H9i “Beoplay” corded headset here: Bang & Olufsen H9i NR Headset Discussion, Issues (master thread)[

Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: AA Drops Bose NR Headset for Bang & Olufsen (as of March 2019)

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2019, 8:42 pm

Programs: Plat Pro AAdvantage, but defected to BAEC
We had the B&O headphones on our HKG-LAX flight yesterday. I preferred the noise cancellation on the Bose model.

My wife and I were so impressed with the Bose headsets a few years back, that we went out and bought our own. As per a few notes further back, after about 15 months, one headset had an earpiece that gave up the ghost and stopped working. Bose do not repair their headsets and offered to sell me a replacement. I explained that although the headset was 15 months old, that particular headset had only been used about 5 times in that period, so they relented and sent a replacement headset free of charge.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:36 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
This thread is for discussion of the switchover from Bose QC15 to B&O H9i noise reduction headsets on select AA longhaul flights in First and Business classes.

As these B&O headsets have been moved out through the fleet, there’s a new thread for further discussion, etc. relating to the B&O H9i “Beoplay” corded headset here: Bang & Olufsen H9i NR Headset Discussion, Issues (master thread)

econometrics likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.