Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

2016 AA.com website & app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated - archived)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2016, 11:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
2016 AA aa.com website / app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated)

Saturday evenings, AA loads schedules and runs batch processes. This means some scheduled flights might go missing, or your account may show all zeroes, sometimes well into Sunday. It will all come back.

aa.com troubles? Check by using aktchi's recommended way: http://isup.me- or http://www.isitdown.us, http://www.doj.me

Or use this direct link - http://downorisitjustme.com/res.php?url=aa.com

If it is just you, try: reload the page, empty your cache, delete one or more cookies, quit and restart the browser, shut down and reboot the computer.

LRD shared: (maybe)... it's a bad cookie. I use the "Remove Cookie for Site" extension. This adds a menu item to your mouse right-click that clears the cookies for just the domain you are viewing. Works ...for example, clearing Citi cookies before submitting a second, same-day AA credit-card application.

"Flight / Fare selected no longer available; please modify your request" common booking error

For Web-related issues, including web-displayed fares issues, call American Airlines Web Services Phones
United Kingdom: 0207-365-0777 Mon - Fri 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. GMT; Sat - Sun 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Servicios Web de AA.com en Espaol U.S. or Canada 1-800-222-2377, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. US CT daily

All Other Locations 1-918-832-1384, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. US CT daily
Get AA.com to remember your account number and password? serfty recommends, for personal devices ONLY: Greasemonkey with the "Allow Password Remembering".

N.B. Older posts have been archived to: [Archived] 2015 AA.com website & app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated)

/AA Forum Moderator Team
Print Wikipost

2016 AA.com website & app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated - archived)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2016, 1:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by Speedmarque
Seems to be back up and working now as I can log into my account and check in. Fingers crossed it stays like this!
Yup, was just able to get in!
Old Mar 1, 2016, 10:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Virgin Gold, Marriott Gold
Noticed the glitch earlier today, both online and by phone. Seemed to be fixed and was able to login and check in to a flight, but hours later, all of my reservations are missing from my account. I can search for all of them by PNR and FF number is definitely in there, but they're not showing on the homepage or "My Trips."
Old Mar 1, 2016, 11:17 pm

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
Originally Posted by kon104
Noticed the glitch earlier today, both online and by phone. Seemed to be fixed and was able to login and check in to a flight, but hours later, all of my reservations are missing from my account. I can search for all of them by PNR and FF number is definitely in there, but they're not showing on the homepage or "My Trips."
Still appears to be the case online with the "My Trips" issue at present moment.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 12:42 am

"You currently do not have any reservations."

Really...?
Old Mar 2, 2016, 12:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, HH Diamond
My Trips showing "Our system is having trouble. Please try again or come back later."
Old Mar 2, 2016, 4:25 am

same. And the My Trips page off the AAdvantage menu is now down, which is the page to search for by record locator.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 6:17 am

No reservations, like Bourdain...
Old Mar 2, 2016, 6:20 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
hours later, all of my reservations are missing from my account. I can search for all of them by PNR and FF number is definitely in there, but they're not showing on the homepage or "My Trips."
Glad it's not just me. You'd think they'd put something on the web site to tell users that current reservations isn't working though.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 6:48 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
To add to the issues today...
-Upgrade e-mails are not being sent (I was upgraded when checking online, but didn't receive an e-mail)
-Meal selection for flights that are greater than 24 hours away is not working
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:35 am

Reservations missing from accounts

Anyone else notice that their reservations are missing from their advantage accounts this morning? I can still manually find them, but they are gone from my account and my wifes account.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:38 am
tsz

Same situation here. I actually can't even manually find them—typed in the PNR to look it up and it says there's a system error. I can still see all of them on the iOS app though.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:39 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Already being discussed in the glitch/trouble thread since yesterday.
<removed circular link post merge>

I myself have the same issues as others have posted as well.

Last edited by Microwave; Mar 2, 2016 at 8:03 am
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:41 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wesbob
Anyone else notice that their reservations are missing from their advantage accounts this morning? I can still manually find them, but they are gone from my account and my wifes account.
From the initial login page, when I click on "my trips" they are NOT listed.
BUT, if I click "my account", at the bottom end (after activity), they ARE listed; clicking any of these ALSO shows the details.
AA.COM perpetually has "glitches", which after a day or two get corrected.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
I've had trips completely disappear from AA.com before. They still showed in the app, I could still find them by searching for the reservation. They just didn't show up in My Trips or My Account on AA.com. They would disappear for weeks and then appear again.

As long as you can still actually find the reservation, I wouldn't worry.

And hopefully they fix this glitch soon.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
<removed meta content>

I'm also having the same trouble, but my trips still show on the app fine.

Last edited by Microwave; Mar 2, 2016 at 8:04 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.