Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Questions on BankDirect, now Bask Bank (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 8, 2021, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: funnyfarm299
Miles usually post on Bask website on the second business day of the month, to AA a day or 2 later.

Check the "Rewards" section of your Bask dashboard or the Recent Activity section of your AA account.

Current earn rate as of June 2023: 2.5 miles/dollar/year, awarded monthly (no LP's).
Print Wikipost

Questions on BankDirect, now Bask Bank (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by josephstern
Anyone able to log in to Bank Direct today?

I haven't been able to get in for hours now.
I've had no luck getting logged on either.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 7:54 pm

Programs: US Airways Gold United Premier Exec Hilton Diamond Marriott Gold National Exec Elite AA Platinum
I've tried off and on since early morning, no luck at all. I thought it was a problem with my User ID or password. It just hangs and then errors out.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 11:19 pm

Programs: AA Plat Hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by mileshound
Reminder...it is now July, get your 12 swipes in if you are still going for the debit card bonus.
Is there any low cost or quick way to do this such as going to the self check out line in a store and paying separately for each item? Or paying a bill electronically in small increments?
Old Jul 4, 2011, 1:22 am

Still down, has this ever happened before?
Old Jul 4, 2011, 4:05 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by cazic99
Still down, has this ever happened before?
Haven't bothered to try to login over the past 2 days,...but back in April, there was a day where you couldn't log in for about 14 hours.

I wouldn't worry about it.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 5:12 am

Programs: AA GLD 1MM DL PLT
Originally Posted by miahf
Is there any low cost or quick way to do this such as going to the self check out line in a store and paying separately for each item? Or paying a bill electronically in small increments?
Comcast will let you do this, for example. Ebay too. I think with BD though, you have to have at least a few different merchants to qualify. Knowing how strict they are on other things, I try to make all of mine unique transactions, for anything that's just a few dollars.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 6:18 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by mathlete
Comcast will let you do this, for example. Ebay too. I think with BD though, you have to have at least a few different merchants to qualify. Knowing how strict they are on other things, I try to make all of mine unique transactions, for anything that's just a few dollars.

Not an issue. Of the required 36 transactions needed for the Visa checkcard bonus,...I believe 32 or 33 of mine were through eBay/PayPal,...ranging from $.30 to $1.90. I mostly purchased low cost, "electronic trading cards", which didn't involve shipping costs.

My 5,000 mile bonus posted 2 weeks ago.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by miahf
Even at the cashier counter you can still split up purchases into small transactions. I have to do a monthly 2 x 5 Non-Pin transactions on 2 Chase Continental Business Checking Accounts which would carry the linked personal checking accounts both free of maintenance fee AND allows the linked Freedom credit card to earn 10 bonus pt and 10% bonus on each purchase (a very good benefit I may add, making the Freedom earning rate to 5 to 10% if structured it properly.)

My preferred method for the Non-Pin debit card trannies is to drop by drugstores like Walgreen or CVS when their weekly ad have some 0.25 price items and do the 2 x 5 trannies in alternate cards, be done in less than 10 minutes.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 1:09 pm

looks like site still down.....Now it doesn't hang just gives error. Anyone been able to find out what is happening?
Old Jul 4, 2011, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cazic99
looks like site still down.....Now it doesn't hang just gives error. Anyone been able to find out what is happening?
It's back up now.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 9:45 am

Programs: AA PLT / 2MM
The usual second business day of the month posting didn't happen today...
Old Jul 5, 2011, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by $1500forGLD
The usual second business day of the month posting didn't happen today...
It's not time yet. It would happen at the end of the business day.

Not that I'm very optimistic . . .
Old Jul 5, 2011, 11:55 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN, WOH
Originally Posted by josephstern
It's not time yet. It would happen at the end of the business day.

Not that I'm very optimistic . . .
My monthly miles for June are now showing up under reviewed miles.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FLYERIL
My monthly miles for June are now showing up under reviewed miles.
As are mine. Huh. Earlier than expected.

Let's just hope they submit the file to AA tonight so we get the miles tomorrow.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 8:24 am

Programs: HH Gold, SPG Gold, AA Gold
my monthly miles are showing up at AA, dated yesterday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.