Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA FRA 2009 manifest - who's on board? (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2009, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Wirelessly posted (Apple iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I'm flying DFW-FRA on 2/14; returning FRA-DFW on 2/15.
Old Feb 1, 2009, 8:27 am

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT., Marriott LT GLD
Originally Posted by lili
Starwood Cash and Points? $60 US at the very nice Sheraton in the airport/train station. Transportation to everywhere.
Priceline is your friend for Frankfurt. Just booked the Intercontinental 2/8 for $100 AI. Have gotten the Marriot for around $60 AI, but would not stay there again as it is out of the way.
Old Feb 1, 2009, 8:52 pm

Programs: AAdvantage PLT, AA 2MM, Marriott Gold
deleted

Last edited by benzguy80; Feb 1, 2009 at 8:56 pm Reason: added +1 but other posts crept in
Old Feb 2, 2009, 8:26 am

me, too

ByrdluvsAWACO, please add me to the manifest as ORD-FRA 2/14 and FRA-DFW 2/16

starting that Saturday at 6am out of AUS, connecting at DFW, SFO, and ORD. hopefully upgraded all the way. 8 brand new eVIP's are burning a hole in my pocket, figuratively speaking.

see some of you FT'ers on the way, hopefully!

auf wiedersehen

PS to BRP: notice this isn't a true MR, I actually am staying a night and doing something outside of the airport
Old Feb 3, 2009, 6:16 pm

Location: Illinois USA. AA EXPLT 3MM, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Plat Royal Ambassador
GW7Z + Partner will be on AA71 from FRA - DFW on 4/6.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Couldnt update the manifest over the weekend. I was enjoying my time in J. Then I came down with a cold on Monday.

Everyone is on the list up to post 95.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 9:39 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN
Got two MR's Feb 14th ORD-FRA J; return Feb 15th ORD-FRA J....March 7th ORD-FRA J; return March 8th FRA-ORD J. I have done a couple of these before, and see some FT's (tags are the giveaway) in the AC club but to embarrassed to introduce myself. Hope to see you all there.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 3:56 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1.5MM, AC
I can be added to the list, too. 2/20 ORD-FRA, 2/23 FRA-DFW. Am a little concerned about weather in ORD but that's where C availability was. Staying in Mainz again.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 6:14 am

what's on the menu these days in J ORD-FRA? FRA-DFW?
Old Feb 4, 2009, 5:08 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by benzguy80
what's on the menu these days in J ORD-FRA? FRA-DFW?
Take a look at this thread where meals to Europe are being discussed.

Tom in Dublin, Ireland
Old Feb 4, 2009, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA1MM EXP,HH SIL,Hertz 5 stars,ACmember
I'm flying 3-20 DFW-FRA 3-22 FRA-ORD
Old Feb 7, 2009, 12:38 am

Programs: AAPLT, SK/G, A3/G
Going with bpauker, doing my PLT challenge

2-20 SFO-DFW-FRA (J)
2-22 FRA-ORD-SFO (waiting for J to clear)

Thinking about doing a lap at Nürburgring while there, then possibly the brand spankin new Porsche museum in STR

Last edited by ben1979; Feb 7, 2009 at 1:42 am
Old Feb 7, 2009, 10:24 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, OW Sapphire, QF Bronze, Marriott Silver, Starwood Gold; National Emerald
Originally Posted by Halo117
Got two MR's Feb 14th ORD-FRA J; return Feb 15th ORD-FRA J....March 7th ORD-FRA J; return March 8th FRA-ORD J. I have done a couple of these before, and see some FT's (tags are the giveaway) in the AC club but to embarrassed to introduce myself. Hope to see you all there.
SHAME ON YOU for not coming up and introducing yourself when you see an FT tag.

I, like others I'm sure, specifically buy them and tag ourselves brightly so as to meet other FTers. You are already flying low without having tags yourself.

I have had several FTers introduce themselves to me when they saw the tag on my carry-on. All resulting in good conversations that helped pass the time between flights more easily.

When at the gate, I'll either be reading a book or chatting with someone (either GA who is not busy, or someone else who sparked my interest to start a conversation--usually because I overheard something that I could assist with more info).

I'll also note that I have not seen anyone else with an FT tag.

Steve
Old Feb 7, 2009, 10:52 pm

Programs: Various
Though not strictly AA related, I started a thread in the Community Forum about FRA trip runs; I thought that was the best place to post for meet ups, but I guess either place is fine.

Here's a link if anybody wants to take a look:

FRA-Anybody Doing A MR...
Old Feb 7, 2009, 11:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, UA 2P, Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by steve32
SHAME ON YOU for not coming up and introducing yourself when you see an FT tag.
Incidentally, I saw my first FT tag in nearly two years on a flight last week. The bag was in the overhead bin when I boarded, so I wasn't sure who it belonged to. I made a game of guessing whose it was. Anyway, the gentleman to whom this bag evidently belonged (as I determined at the end of the flight) was someone I had observed staring at his neighbor's laptop screen shamelessly and at one point using his iPhone to snap a photo of said seatmate's laptop screen. I'm not sure what that was all about.

In any case, I was not keen to introduce myself as we were deplaning after witnessing that behavior.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.