Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

AA 10% discount codes 15 Aug - 15 Nov 2013 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) [Planes promo]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 22, 2013, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST Members can minimize or maximize this wikipost using the upper right corner [-] or [+] buttons; Moderators can edit this post.

First and foremost, please DO NOT ASK FOR CODES; code-begging posts will be summarily deleted.

This thread has offered some codes earned by members who played the online "Planes" promo game; those generous members with extra codes will post them here if they wish to.

The thread title has been updated to indicate that the codes are no longer available. If something changes, please use the "alert a moderator" feature, and we'll update accordingly. Thanks! /Moderators
Print Wikipost

AA 10% discount codes 15 Aug - 15 Nov 2013 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) [Planes promo]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2013, 10:30 am

Programs: US CP, AA PLT
Originally Posted by assi9ass
or, like in my case and a few others before me, you are actually in the process of booking, and at the final stage, the code does not end up working.
Agreed.
Old Aug 30, 2013, 12:43 pm

Programs: AAdvantage---LTGold, DL Skymiles
Originally Posted by Powersa
Thank you Julia. Not sure how/why, as your code was marked used one minute after your post, but it ended up working for me on a round trip to PVG and took 10% off, so thank you!
Glad it worked. I wish we could have our old tread---the one where codes were posted on a permanent basis---reinstated. Big sigh. Julia
Old Aug 30, 2013, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by brp
Don't the initial stages "lock" the code? I would think that getting past the initial stage would lock the code in the same way that it locks the inventory. Then again, since this does not use the code (one can go this far, stop, and the code is still available, maybe not).

The "system is unavailable" message would seem to be something different, but maybe that's how the system handles it if it gets this far and the code is suddenly invalid.

If that's really the case, shame on the person who did use it and didn't post.

Cheers.
got a call back from aa. turns out they can tell you EXACTLY who it is that uses a code...
Old Aug 30, 2013, 2:11 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by ftwannabe
got a call back from aa. turns out they can tell you EXACTLY who it is that uses a code...
Interesting. I assume, though, that they didn't tell you who used it....just that it was used prior to your pulling the trigger.

Of course

Smith, John - phone number 212-867-5309

would be cool as well

Cheers.
Old Aug 30, 2013, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA
Hope this gets used!

BRBPT56N44N3
Old Aug 30, 2013, 5:53 pm

BRBPT56N44N3 used, thank you.

Last edited by assi9ass; Aug 30, 2013 at 6:30 pm
Old Aug 30, 2013, 6:46 pm

Programs: AAdvantage PLT, HH GLD
Code For Use

I won't be able to use my code in time (all travel is work related). Someone is welcome to mine: BRBPT4UK6AF9

Please make note on the forum if you use it.
Old Aug 30, 2013, 6:52 pm

BRBPT4UK6AF9 used, thank you. now my family can travel together!
Old Aug 30, 2013, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by brp
Interesting. I assume, though, that they didn't tell you who used it....just that it was used prior to your pulling the trigger.

Of course

Smith, John - phone number 212-867-5309

would be cool as well

Cheers.
Put it this way, there's a reason I know that they can tell you EXACTLY who it was!
Old Aug 31, 2013, 9:15 am

Do you think calling American Airlines at this point and just asking them outright for the discount would do any good? I just saw this post now lol Always a day late on these sorts of things- but who would ever think playing a disney game would save you a good chunk of change on airfare
Old Aug 31, 2013, 11:20 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Exclamation

Yet another reminder...

Asking for codes is NOT allowed! Requests will be summarily deleted; repeat offenders will be subject to the disciplinary process outlined in the FlyerTalk Guidelines and Rules.

Members who wish to generously donate their codes may do so in this thread. Nothing can be bartered or exchanged.

Thanks everyone for their understanding and cooperation. (Remember, we're not doing this to be jerks; we're trying to create a productive environment for our members. In the past, these types of threads are flooded with code requests, completely inundating any actual questions or discussion about the promo.)

/Moderator
Old Aug 31, 2013, 11:23 am

Code for use - planes promo

I won't be able to use my 10% off code so up for grabs: BRBPT5SA4QS7

Please confirm once it is used.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 11:41 am

Someone used it and did not comment.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 2:04 pm

Programs: Back to lowly AA Gold (1.8 MM); Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
Hey,all

Here are two more. Enjoy

BRBPT5SH87VS
BRBPT6DR4TJ4

Seems like a good idea to confirm use.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 2:30 pm

Programs: DL MM
Here's another unused code: BRBPT58NG6UF

Please update on this thread once you have used the code. Good luck, and have a restful Labor Day weekend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.