Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

New 777-300ER (77W) F/C/PY/Y Seating (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 14, 2019, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dkc192
List of Tail Numbers with the new configuration
JA784A
JA785A
JA787A
JA788A
JA793A
JA794A
JA795A
JA796A
JA797A
JA798A

Current routes with new product:

All frequencies:
  • HND-LHR-HND NH211/212
  • HND-JFK-HND NH110/109/160/159

Select/most frequencies--see latest posts for more details as the schedule can vary by month:
  • NRT-SFO-NRT NH8/7
  • HND-ORD-HND NH112/111
  • NRT-ORD-NRT NH12/11
Print Wikipost

New 777-300ER (77W) F/C/PY/Y Seating (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2019, 1:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The business class seat map on Expertflyer is still 68 seats for that day, so it does not seem like it was a change to the new configuration.
so you checked the whole month? i am actually flying between october 9 and 17. and then going on to LAX also on NH F .
Old Aug 1, 2019, 1:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
correction: checked "my" fligth and day and Seatguru says 52 Business Seats that day. I didnt get through the whole pages here, but i guess, that looks like the new Setup.
that would be great !

Edit: Re-checked ANA Website and it shows 64 BIZ Seats.... in the new config. So what is the 52 Biz seats?
Old Aug 1, 2019, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Onewhoknows
correction: checked "my" fligth and day and Seatguru says 52 Business Seats that day. I didnt get through the whole pages here, but i guess, that looks like the new Setup.
that would be great !

Edit: Re-checked ANA Website and it shows 64 BIZ Seats.... in the new config. So what is the 52 Biz seats?
I guess a slip of mind from my side, I was looking for a specific date. Though clearly you did not mention the exact date. You need to have 64J seats for the new configuration. ANA has a number of configurations, 52 is one of the old ones with fewer J seats. So it means that they changed the plane with no effect for the F seating.
Old Aug 1, 2019, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Onewhoknows
hi, got an ANA Email yesterday.
Its in F Ticket in October.

"Thank you so much for flying with ANA.The aircraft or the operating airline for your reserved flight has been changed.We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.- Passenger Name
xx xxxx xxxx

- Flight changed

[1]FRI., OCT. xx, NH224 Frankfurt - Tokyo(Haneda)"

So in check mytrip its still the 777 and still ANA, so the Opertaing Carrier didnt chnange. Also the 21 Year old Hibiki in the map.
What does that mean? I dont want to get myself excited about the new F.....
I received two copies of the same email just now - one for each leg of a RT JFK-NRT flight in October. The seating chart appears unchanged. I am not sure what it means. Just wanted to add a data point. It would be interesting to try out the new J, but I'm not fussed about it. (I am usually a JAL flyer & signed up to read that forum. Didn't expect to end up posting here first.)
Old Aug 1, 2019, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by MimiNJP
I received two copies of the same email just now - one for each leg of a RT JFK-NRT flight in October. The seating chart appears unchanged. I am not sure what it means. Just wanted to add a data point. It would be interesting to try out the new J, but I'm not fussed about it. (I am usually a JAL flyer & signed up to read that forum. Didn't expect to end up posting here first.)
Count the number of J seats. If it 64 then it is the new one, any other number, not the new one.
Old Aug 2, 2019, 1:38 am

Programs: Oneworld Sapphire (QR Gold), SkyTeam Elite Plus (ITA Volare)
Flight NH211 with the new config (registration JA795A) enroute to LHR as we speak.

https://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/JA795A
Old Aug 2, 2019, 5:30 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Count the number of J seats. If it 64 then it is the new one, any other number, not the new one.
just checked a random date in November and the new layout was shown for New York - Tokyo
Old Aug 2, 2019, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: No longer loyal "over-entitled" 1K
Originally Posted by blitzen

just checked a random date in November and the new layout was shown for New York - Tokyo
Was this for HND or NRT flight?
Old Aug 3, 2019, 10:29 am

GSTP has flown the new configuration and did a write up. Looks like a much wider cubbyhole than the old Singapore biz offers. ANA did a fantastic job.

https://www.godsavethepoints.com/ana...uite-the-room/

Last edited by CedarSwampThing; Aug 3, 2019 at 10:30 am Reason: Spelling correction
Old Aug 4, 2019, 7:01 pm

Anyone feel like making a stickied post at the top to track retrofitting?

JA731A
JA732A
JA733A
JA734A
JA735A
JA736A

JA751A-JA757A are all domestic, non-F configs.

JA777A
JA778A
JA779A
JA780A
JA781A
JA782A
JA783A (Arrived in HND 07/14/19)
JA784A
JA785A
JA786A
JA787A
JA788A
JA789A
JA790A
JA791A
JA792A
JA793A (Arrived in HND on 7/23/19 for delivery)
JA794A (Not delivered)
JA795A (Entered into service 08/02/19)
JA796A (Not delivered)
Old Aug 6, 2019, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by CedarSwampThing
GSTP has flown the new configuration and did a write up. Looks like a much wider cubbyhole than the old Singapore biz offers. ANA did a fantastic job.

https://www.godsavethepoints.com/ana...uite-the-room/
I'm surprised at the lack of media coverage for something potentially industry leading. Can anyone find more reviews? I've been looking for them.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by petey2428
I'm surprised at the lack of media coverage for something potentially industry leading. Can anyone find more reviews? I've been looking for them.
Same here, I haven't been able to find anything.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 9:48 am

I’m assuming these planes will be put on FRA, JFK, LAX, and maybe ORD or SFO routes. I wish they would release more info about this even if it’s in the future. I was hoping the first flight would bring another news release. I’m also curious if these routes will all based be out of HND too.

Anyone else have any guesses on new routes?
Old Aug 6, 2019, 11:00 am

Programs: JAL Global Club & oneworld Sapphire, ANA SFC & Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by petey2428
Maybe they're not that industry leading? Based on the photos, they look a lot like SQ seats except that some face backwards and you don't sleep diagonally.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Yes I expected some more bloggers fly the new planes .... while first isn’t such a big update compared to business it still looks nicer than before (doors, huge screen and the divider between middle seats much better for couples). Well is was a surprise announcement so I guess we have to wait a while until people can fly on the new planes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.