Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

New 777-300ER (77W) F/C/PY/Y Seating (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 14, 2019, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dkc192
List of Tail Numbers with the new configuration
JA784A
JA785A
JA787A
JA788A
JA793A
JA794A
JA795A
JA796A
JA797A
JA798A

Current routes with new product:

All frequencies:
  • HND-LHR-HND NH211/212
  • HND-JFK-HND NH110/109/160/159

Select/most frequencies--see latest posts for more details as the schedule can vary by month:
  • NRT-SFO-NRT NH8/7
  • HND-ORD-HND NH112/111
  • NRT-ORD-NRT NH12/11
Print Wikipost

New 777-300ER (77W) F/C/PY/Y Seating (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2019, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by cecily
Here's a data point: I just booked an F award ticket on NH8 for January 16th, and the seat map is definitely showing the new first class seating plan. You should be in luck!
8 seats F in a 1-2-1 as opposed to the old 8 seat F in a 1-2-1?
Old Oct 5, 2019, 1:22 pm

So according to flightradar24 JA777A is now back to flying after being in Xiamen for 19 days. Both LAX and ORD flights have flown. Does anyone have an update on if it was retrofitted yet? I'm not sure how long it takes to do that kind of work and that does'nt seem like enough time. I have a F flight from ORD to HND at the end of February, so I guess I am trying to be optimistic about my chances in getting the new F product.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by cecily
Here's a data point: I just booked an F award ticket on NH8 for January 16th, and the seat map is definitely showing the new first class seating plan. You should be in luck!
The seat map for J on that flight suggests otherwise . . .

Old Oct 5, 2019, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by tinkerangelbell
So according to flightradar24 JA777A is now back to flying after being in Xiamen for 19 days. Both LAX and ORD flights have flown. Does anyone have an update on if it was retrofitted yet? I'm not sure how long it takes to do that kind of work and that does'nt seem like enough time. I have a F flight from ORD to HND at the end of February, so I guess I am trying to be optimistic about my chances in getting the new F product.
Wait until it makes its next outbound flight from TYO. Then, before it flies the return leg, check the J cabin seat map for the return. That'll show the cabin.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by Petdog
Wait until it makes its next outbound flight from TYO. Then, before it flies the return leg, check the J cabin seat map for the return. That'll show the cabin.
Seems to be flying to Chicago once more I hope it sticks. As I will be on nh 112 in dec in first.
Old Oct 9, 2019, 12:55 am

Programs: Chase, Amex, SWA, UAL, DAL
How do you see seat maps on flights that you don't have reservations on?
Old Oct 9, 2019, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by zedkyuu
How do you see seat maps on flights that you don't have reservations on?
You search for an itinerary on ana.co.jp, and choose the Seat Map link from the results.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 10:16 am

For what it's worth, JA777A is flying to Chicago. Checking both NH11 and NH111 back to TYO, you can't open up the seat map for either, but you can open up the seat configuration. For both flights, ANA indicates it's the 250 seat configuration, not the new 212. (And this is not a default--if you go to other city pairs, different seat configurations open.) Not definitive, but a data point suggesting this plane didn't get the new seats.

Old Oct 11, 2019, 10:37 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
That is disappointing about NH11. I am flying on it in another week or so in J. Really hoping for a retrofit for the NRT-JFK route by November when I have an F seat but it doesn't seem likely.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 7:13 pm

ANA's ticketing page makes it very obvious when it's the new seats:

nexusCFX and aquanine like this.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 10:22 am

It appears JFK-NRT/HND has not been loaded. Any ideas as to when they'll make the change online (not the flying start date, the website update)?

LHR-HND also not showing the updated product in mid 2020 and on.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by saaveraward
It appears JFK-NRT/HND has not been loaded. Any ideas as to when they'll make the change online (not the flying start date, the website update)?

LHR-HND also not showing the updated product in mid 2020 and on.
If the London route update of the system was any indication, a few weeks before it actually happens
Old Oct 13, 2019, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If the London route update of the system was any indication, a few weeks before it actually happens
Didn't they start flying the product about a week after the announcement? Did they update online before the press release came out? That would be too funny.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by saaveraward
Didn't they start flying the product about a week after the announcement? Did they update online before the press release came out? That would be too funny.
I can't remember the exact timing, one or two weeks. Hence I wrote a couple.

They should really hurry up and load it, and they could gain a booking boom. Though I think JFK is doing very well, so they don't really need a booking boom.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I can't remember the exact timing, one or two weeks. Hence I wrote a couple.

They should really hurry up and load it, and they could gain a booking boom. Though I think JFK is doing very well, so they don't really need a booking boom.
You wrote "a few" which is more than "a couple." I kid.

I'm just itchy about my February JFK fight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.