Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass and Denied Entry at Alaska Lounges Because of Space - 2019 and Later

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 4, 2019, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: rustykettel
Alaska Lounges in ANC, LAX, PDX, and JFK accept Priority Pass (PP) on space-available (limited) basis.

Alaska Lounges in SEA no longer accept Priority Pass. (AS Lounges in SEA Leaving Priority Pass (9/1/2018)

2018 and earlier version of this thread.
Print Wikipost

Priority Pass and Denied Entry at Alaska Lounges Because of Space - 2019 and Later

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2020, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
5-Dec-2020 at 5 PM. No sign out. Walked right in to the PDX lounge with my Priority Pass. No alcohol served.

12-Dec-2020 at 5 PM. No sign out. Walked right in to the LAX lounge with my Priority Pass. No alcohol served. You are not allowed to eat or drink anything in the lounge. They will bag any items you want to take out with you (excluding alcohol).
Presumably it's less crowded than the gate areas? The ones along the stem of the terminal are small and the lounge is a nice way to keep some distance from people.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.