Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

BOS Operations to Move (Again) to Terminal B Gates 35A-36 (10/16/2019)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOS Operations to Move (Again) to Terminal B Gates 35A-36 (10/16/2019)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2019, 7:48 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
B and C are not connected airside at Logan. You'll have to pass through security again.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 12:37 am

My SEA-BOS flt this weekend was delayed 3.5 hours due to a mechanical issue. Right when we were boarding we got an automated text and email from Alaska saying they’d make it up to us with a discount code in the next few days. How much can I expect that discount code to be for that delay? For reference my fare was less than $300 round trip. I’m Gold, and my buddy who made the reservation is 75k.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 10:27 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by ASA_1
My SEA-BOS flt this weekend was delayed 3.5 hours due to a mechanical issue. Right when we were boarding we got an automated text and email from Alaska saying they’d make it up to us with a discount code in the next few days. How much can I expect that discount code to be for that delay? For reference my fare was less than $300 round trip. I’m Gold, and my buddy who made the reservation is 75k.
See Alaska Delayed/Canceled Compensation

Probably looking at a $50-100 discount code, maybe a bit more of you write in.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 5:49 pm

Programs: pretty much all of them
Originally Posted by akdancer
Nice to have 10 min walk as DP, for use next year.

Custom guac is a "feature" of the AC's - certain times, maybe certain days. I've had this at AC in ORD, BOS, SFO (pre-exclusion of AS), inter alios locos. Now that quid pro quo is in current use, maybe we can have more Latin on FT.
How 'bout: res ipse locitur? ("the thing speaks for itself" for those among us who managed to avoid the middle school Latin elective) :-)
Also, you'll find the guac pretty reliably most afternoons at LAX, DFW, PHX and DCA... and probably others.

Last edited by Guy Marchaud; Nov 24, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Old Nov 25, 2019, 12:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
B and C are not connected airside at Logan. You'll have to pass through security again.
Actually I'm pretty sure they connected C and B airside relatively recently. Can't recall exact specifics.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Are you maybe thinking of C and E? Those were connected airside not too long ago. But I'm reasonably certain B and C aren't connected airside.
DrAlex likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.