Reload this Page >

The best Priority Pass lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The best Priority Pass lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2018, 4:18 am

I was lucky to stumble on this post.A lot of good informations are available here.Plaza Premium lounges are the best ones i have visited so far
Old Apr 2, 2018, 11:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott, Starwood, Hilton, Ihg, Delta, Iberia, American, Southwest
I really like the Club Lounges in Madrid Airport, Terminal 1.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 4:00 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Just mentioned Madrid, and the non-Schengen lounges in both T1 and T4S are both good but in Spain the entire AENA lounge network is accessible with priority pass and wile some are certainly better than others, they are generally very good.

The T1 Sala Cibeles lounge in Madrid is, in fact, the only lounge in the area so it is also used by all airlines flying out of there and has a nice smoking terrace that's great on cool mornings for spotting.

I have been known to head upstairs in T4S when the Iberia lounge is heaving with people in the morning bank to the US to have a bit of quiet in the Sala Neptuno which also feels much airier and brighter.

I was also recently at LPA and while the lounge offerings weren't all that great, sitting on an outdoor deck in the afternoon Canarian sun watching aircraft movements with a cold beer was a thoroughly pleasant experience.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I like The Club @ LAS, The Club @ ATL I found grim, and The Club @ SEA somewhere between those (okay, not great).
Old May 26, 2018, 9:51 am

Anyone with experience, UIO, Layover Stay vs. Salon Mitad del Mundo? Have a late flight, I am specifically wondering about shower facilities. Yes, both lounges have shower facilities, but some are cleaner than others. Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 11:31 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond Plus, Marriott Gold
Limited experience (maybe 10?). So far I think my favorite is the Sala Miro in Barcelona. The food was only B+ but was plentiful. The drinks (aside from the bubbly) were solid, and there was a *ton* of room. That last part made it excellent.

Sadly, did Dnata in SIN when we should have SATS. I didn't think to check which was better. Dnata was fine, but not special. Experienced both MAD lounges mentioned above recently and thought they were good (also tons of room, but food was meh), but preferred BCN.

Looking forward to the wide variety at ICN when we fly out of there over the next few years.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 5:55 am

Programs: AV Diamond, TK ELP, IB Oro, AD Diamante, NZ Gold, QF Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
My top list:
BKK - the Miracle First Class Lounge. Very good including live cooking made to order. Spacious and great fit out, excellent shower suites and overall excellent service. Surprising more PP customers don't use it as it is next door to the Miracle Business Class Lounge which has a slightly lesser fit out and is always way more crowded.
RGN - the international contract lounge in the new terminal. As above.
Star Alliance Lounges in locations where they offer PP access (CDG, GRU, EZE) too generally provide a pretty stylish and solid product with high service levels but these lounges always have times of the day where PP access is not allowed.
Plaza Premium Lounges are generally solid, however often I find the product inconsistent especially in regards to F&B (FCO excellent, PNH good, GIG terrible) and many of their lounges just feel dark, crowded and depressing,
LATAM Lounge BOG - generally less crowded than the AV lounge and always with better food and way better shower suites. (Often I use this lounge with my PP instead of the AV Diamond Lounge that my business class tickets and AV status give me access to!)

I kinda wish PP let you give a star rating to lounges, it would help encourage competition and improvement by operators in many places that are seriously lacking in even basic quality levels and would help save time wasted visiting a dud lounge.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 11:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Plaza Premium lounge at FCO = good. Made-to-order pasta, tons of room, uncrowded, fast Wifi.

Club @ ATL = a crowded, noisy mess of a lounge. So many kids were attacking the food buffet that the only food I had was a bag of chips. Only seats available were at the bar. Only redeeming factor was that the bartenders were fun to talk to and the liquor selection was surprisingly good considering the state of the rest of the lounge.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pinniped
Plaza Premium lounge at FCO = good.
Plaza Premium lounges are generally pretty solid in Canada and Europe, while they don't really operate many (if any?) lounges in the US right now. Plaza Premium operates some of Amex's lounges abroad, I know they operate SYD and HKG lounges on Amex's behalf.

I was in the Plaza Premium lounge at HKG that's near the Amex and United Club and was impressed by the food options. Hot food buffet in addition to what seemed to be a noodle bar. The lounge was insanely crowded but what else is new. I got my drink on at the Amex lounge and then walked across the hall to take a nap since the Plaza lounge is open 24/7 while the Amex lounge closes around midnight.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 12:48 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
.... (if any?) .....
First one will be at DIA:

https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/n...ally-nice.html
Old Jun 5, 2018, 2:33 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Originally Posted by mia
Care to summarize? I don't feel like subscribing to the website.
Old Jun 5, 2018, 7:37 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
For some reason I am able to see the article without a subscription:

Concourse A will get its third lounge, this one operated by Hong Kong-based Plaza Premium Group....

It’s the first U.S. lounge for Plaza Premium, which serves more than 12 million passengers a year in more than 150 locations in 37 international airports, according to the presentation.

At DIA, Plaza’s “premium airport lounge” will be 11,751 square feet and open to all travelers regardless of which airline they’re flying on or what kind of ticket they’re holding — first class or coach. Plaza plans to spend at least $10.8 million building out the lounge, or $923 per square foot, according to the presentation.

“Such a common-use lounge, which we currently don’t have at DIA, is a huge addition for us,” Crane said.

The lounge will be on the west side of Concourse A and geared for international travelers, she said.

The 10-year contract calls for Joint Billion Colorado LLC, doing business as Plaza Premium Lounge, to pay DIA at least $1.05 million the first year, going up 1 percent every year.
There is some discussion in this thread. American Express is also opening a Centurion lounge at Denver:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...ng-2019-a.html
Old Sep 19, 2018, 7:33 am

I'll second - or third - Cibeles Lounge at T1 Madrid. Was just there yesterday morning - very pleased.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.