Wiki Posts
Search

Overnight at MAD T4

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2018, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
Overnight at MAD T4

I have an overnight layover (11.30pm to 7am) at MAD T4. My itinerary is LGW-MAD-PMI, all on IB/I2.

Does anyone know if there is a lounge I will be able to spend the night? All of the airport hotel options are either pricey or sold out on the night I'm looking at.

I have PP and am Oneworld Emarald (BA Silver), don't mind paying as well if it makes sense...
Old Sep 19, 2018, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
Further information:

It appears my inbound arrives T4, not satellite? Is it possible to access T4S from T4 without having a boarding pass for a flight departing T4S?

It appears the only 24hr lounges are in the satellite, not the main terminal...
Old Sep 19, 2018, 7:56 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Not from my own experiences, but from inquiries on FT (I have a similar situation in a few days), it seems you need a boarding pass for a non-Schengen flight to be allowed to the IB T4S lounge. Not sure about the Neptuno lounge, but at least on PP.com, it also states that a non-Schengen departing BP is needed....

I might be able to get back to you with my actual experience soon.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 8:06 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by mickeyjaw
Further information:

It appears my inbound arrives T4, not satellite? Is it possible to access T4S from T4 without having a boarding pass for a flight departing T4S?

It appears the only 24hr lounges are in the satellite, not the main terminal...
No - need to have a T4S BP. Think that you're SOL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.