Reload this Page >

The best Priority Pass lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The best Priority Pass lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2016, 6:10 pm

The one in Toronto is decent. It also comes free with a lot of Canadian credit cards.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 1:28 am

I'm living in the San Francisco south bay these days and The Club at SJC is always really great. Comfortable, great snacks, friendly staff, and a good bar. In fact, when its not crazy with Int'l flight pax, I often get drink service directly at my seat.

My only fear is that as the airport gets busier... so will this lounge.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 6:31 am

Programs: AA PLT
LHR T4 close to gate 2 was very decent when travelling in QR Y.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 8:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Here is a pretty decent list of top Priority Pass lounges around the world.

http://thepointsguy.com/2016/09/10-b...-pass-lounges/

Regards
Old Dec 17, 2016, 9:01 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by DavidVenuto
The one in Toronto is decent. It also comes free with a lot of Canadian credit cards.
They have 5 and they vary in quality. Some have showers.

For the most part, they are quite nice
Old Dec 17, 2016, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by scubadu

Regards
Originally Posted by Smiley90
I actually quite like the Aspire Lounge in E at ZRH. It's got fresh pastries and a patio with a plane view.

Happy to see TPG shares my opinion, listing Aspire E at 10! :P
Old Dec 17, 2016, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by scubadu

Regards
As it was mentioned in comments, number of lounges mentioned in the list is not accurate representation of reality. I can speak about my home airport - SIN and couple of other places.

In SIN, apart from longes designated for C/F, the next best would be SATS Premium and from those lounges the one at T3 is the really good one. While spacewise it is smaller comparing to other places, in terms of shower facilities, massaging chairs and foods/drinks selection it definitely is better even the KrisFlyer Gold lounge right next door.

Also at KUL is Plaza Premium lounge at the Satellite Terminal which is open when all other lounges at that time (10PM) are closed, has decent selection of food and drinks, as well good shower facilities.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 8:26 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
I was pleasantly surprised with the offering at MSP, Escape Lounge. It was modern, not too crowded, comfortable and had pretty decent food offerings. Also, the Asiana lounge at ICN is a pretty good option.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 11:56 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, Carlson/HHonors GLD, National Ex, Hertz Gld, AMEX Plat
The PP lounge at SJD is a big upgrade from hanging around the terminal. It's updated, has decent snacks and drinks, and the service was very attentive last time we were there.

Agree with the above that PP lounges (generally) are my go to when there's not a full service OW lounge. Have used them mostly in Mexico and S America. LIM also comes to mind..
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:41 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
The relatively new The Lounge in C terminal at BOS is the best lounge there.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 12:19 pm

Programs: FB Gold Privilege
The one in CVG is not bad at all. It is small but appropriately sized for the airport. Just like ATL, there is a really good drink/alcohol selection. Snacks selection is also better than average.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 5:13 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
The flagship Plaza Premium Lounge at HKG is really good. It's huge, has lots of different sitting areas and a good sized business center plus a large spread of food and drinks including some decent alcohol brands.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 6:57 pm

I must have been there on an off day.

I was there at breakfast time in October 2015.

The food offerings were potato chips, shortbread cookies, chocolate chip granola bars, popcorn, and rotting bananas (yes, literally rotting inside, didn't find out until I took a bite.

And, to top it off, the TV was tuned to Fox News.

Originally Posted by spaceian
I'm living in the San Francisco south bay these days and The Club at SJC is always really great. Comfortable, great snacks, friendly staff, and a good bar. In fact, when its not crazy with Int'l flight pax, I often get drink service directly at my seat.

My only fear is that as the airport gets busier... so will this lounge.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by invisible
Well, there are couple which stand out. SIN for example is remarkable in terms of number of lounges and and their above average quality. I would rather for example go to SATS Premier then at KrisFlyer Gold.
Thanks for shouting out for SATS Premier Lounges at Singapore Changi. Here are some video reviews for those unfamiliar.

SATS Premier Lounge at Terminal 1. Notice that a good number of Airlines at Terminal 1 Changi use this lounge for their business pax. On this visit, I gained entry to the Lounge because of Star Gold status. I was flying on Turkish (Economy).

SATS Premier Lounge at Terminal 3. I had access to this lounge as we were travelling on Vietnam Airlines Business.

Both were pretty good overall.

I also used SkyTeam Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 4 (flying on Vietnam Airlines Business). Nice garden walls.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by BigFlyer
I must have been there on an off day.

I was there at breakfast time in October 2015.

The food offerings were potato chips, shortbread cookies, chocolate chip granola bars, popcorn, and rotting bananas (yes, literally rotting inside, didn't find out until I took a bite.

And, to top it off, the TV was tuned to Fox News.
I was there recently in the morning, around 8-10ish. The offerings were somewhat small as well, but still better than what I've seen at other PP lounges (MLLs mainly). Eggs, bacon, potatoes, cereal, some pastries, bananas and apples. The bar was also open.

It did start to get crowded midway through the stay. I also tried the showers. The rooms were spacious and private, but the floors and such did not seem to be very clean.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.