Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refunds for suspended flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2020, 1:24 pm

FWIW ebookers were able to give me a refund after saying for months I could only use credits. Then in August they said that they can now process refunds. I had my money back within 2 days.
Old Oct 20, 2020, 12:53 pm

Programs: AC-E50K / WS-P / Hyatt-G
Checking back in to see if things might have changed...

We booked a return trip from YVR-AKL direct which was to have taken place this past July. Flight was for two in Y, with a SkyCouch add-on each way.

We have ANZ's standing offer for a credit, which albeit getting more flexible than originally issued, isn't as great as cash in hand--anecdotally, are things still pretty firm in that regard--ie: credits are credits and a refund is a pie in the sky dream for us? None of our flights touched the US or EU, so we cannot rely on those laws to help get a refund...we are a little concerned given that we don't imagine NZ will open up for international travel until at least mid 2021 (my random guess)...and perhaps it may be longer before the YVR-AKL route is re-introduced...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.