Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buggy AF and KL sites this morning (nov 22)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2012, 3:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The KL website keeps coming up with new surprises.

Since yesterday I cannot access My Trip. Clicking on the icon results either in nothing happening, or the home page reloading if I select My Trip from the Prepare for Travel page. If I right-click on the icon I do not get the usual options (i.e. the list that begins iwth Open, Open in New Tab, etc), but the list that I would when clicking anywhere (i.e. the one that begins with Back and ends with Properties). Weird. Logging in makes no difference. As usual, I have to do that in a roundabout way, since the log in icon refuses to appear on the home page.

And, while I'm at it, I cannot figure out why the home page insists on defaulting to the UK/English one, no matter how many times I tell it that I prefer to go Dutch. Has been that way for years.

Johan
Old Jan 13, 2013, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

More surprises!

No problem accessing My Trip this time, but when checking a seat map I got the following message:

"Thank you for booking an extra option. Unfortunately, we currently do not know the status of your request. Please check the status of your extra option(s) via My Trip later "

Would really help if they told me what extra option exactly I have allegedly book, 'cause I'm clueless!

Johan
Old May 2, 2013, 2:16 am

Programs: FB Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Hi
Just wanted to check-in for a flight this morning on "regular" AF web site (France), and I noticed that the displayed picture of my FB card was ivory instead of plat (same for the status written). Miles balance was...0 with no flight history. Booked flights showed 0 but they were indeed present if you look further.
Had the same problem this morning (except that the flight history was shown at the bottom) on airfrance.fr and klm.com
Ivory, 0 award miles, 0 status miles, etc.

Checked again 15 minutes later, and it was back to normal (fortunately).
So annoying!
Old May 2, 2013, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by johan rebel
More surprises!

No problem accessing My Trip this time, but when checking a seat map I got the following message:

"Thank you for booking an extra option. Unfortunately, we currently do not know the status of your request. Please check the status of your extra option(s) via My Trip later "

Would really help if they told me what extra option exactly I have allegedly book, 'cause I'm clueless!

Johan
It appears to refer to your seat request/assignment - even if the seat was free of charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.