Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta V fares on FB

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2013, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Delta V fares on FB

I too have noticed that the following fights taken last Saturday have shown up in my FB account with no miles shown:
MAN - ATL. V class
ATL - DFW . V class

It's the same problem as highlighted on previous posts. On the FB website, the Delta Partner pages do not have V class listed. However, on Delta's website, the Skymiles pages show the V class as miles earning.

So my question is, will this correct itself or do I need to follow up with the airline ? My next question is, should I speak with Delta (so that they maybe pass an equivalent class through to FB systems), or should I speak to FB?
Old May 3, 2013, 1:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Why not post your questions in the threads discussing the same problem?

If these were ticketed as DL flights in V class with DL flight numbers that you wish to credit to FB, it's the Delta partner pages on the FB website that rule. If V class isn't listed, this means that it earns no FB miles.

You might be able to open a DL FF account and credit the flights to DL.
Old May 3, 2013, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by irishguy28

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.