Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

Rant : Dear ADP, virus or not, your incompetence will never cease to impress me

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rant : Dear ADP, virus or not, your incompetence will never cease to impress me

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2024, 5:33 am

They broke the bank a few weeks ago and are already on strike again. Absolute craziness
​​​​

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...-cancellations
Old May 24, 2024, 5:35 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by asiantraveler60
They broke the bank a few weeks ago and are already on strike again. Absolute craziness
​​​​

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...-cancellations
For shame
Old May 24, 2024, 12:41 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Landed in CDG T1 this evening

At least 10 face taxis trying to get pax to follow them
It has been going on for years and ADP does not care
Old May 24, 2024, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by matmatlr
Landed in CDG T1 this evening

At least 10 face taxis trying to get pax to follow them
It has been going on for years and ADP does not care
TBH, it's the work of police, not ADP.
But I agree, even in T2, you have the same guys proposing fake taxis at the same place for years and police does nothing.
Old May 24, 2024, 1:19 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by Goldorak
TBH, it's the work of police, not ADP.
They should indeed work together to solve this issue.
Same with PAF...
Old May 24, 2024, 9:06 pm

Another good news coming..

The new biometric checks known as the Entry/ Exit System (EES) scheduled to start at Schengen area entry points from autumn face “serious operational problems” that could lead to public order issues, claims the French transport minister.

https://www.connexionfrance.com/news...worried/660255
Old Jun 4, 2024, 4:52 am

Programs: Many
The other day my flight which was due to arrive in 2F parked in 2E-M. Not ADP's fault but rather operational reasons at AF.
Not a big deal per se (except the crew shared very misleading info to the pax, but that is another story): pax are supposed to be transferred by dedicated bus from the exit of the jetway in 2E-M to 2F.

And this is where bad luck / ADP's incompetence started to mess what should have been a smooth procedure.

Most pax took the stairs to go down from jetway to tarmac level. But those with difficulties to move naturally preferred the elevator of the gate.
Elevator was out of order.

The survivors managed to pack in one of the bus which dropped us at 2F. But now one is on the tarmac level, one has to climb another storey.
Thankfully, ADP provides an escalator.
But not a working one.

The new group of survivors finally reached the first storey. There they split between those connecting and those alighting in Paris. I was part of the latter group.
And for those, everyone at ADP agreed the easiest way to go from bus stop at ground level to arrival hall also located on ground level is to go up one storey with a non working escalator then down the very same storey also with a non working escalator.

After I did not wait hours for my inexistent checked luggage, I walked towards the Sheraton. Escalator (another one needed to go up before going down again) was miraculously working but one of the travelator wasn't.

Pax having to constantly going up and down between levels shows the buildings are poorly designed but now it is too late to improve them. The only way to offer them a smooth experience nonetheless is for ADP to provide functional mechanical aids. And ADP failed at that basic mission.

So, bad luck or incompetence?

I voted.
joyu12 likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2024, 7:23 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Carelessness? Another typical ADP trait.
Goldorak likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.