Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

Rant : Dear ADP, virus or not, your incompetence will never cease to impress me

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rant : Dear ADP, virus or not, your incompetence will never cease to impress me

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2024, 12:48 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
CDG 2F this morning. Time to review construction standards given that rain was not that bad.

I don't blame AF on this one, as similar contraptions could also be seen in common areas of the terminal

Kudos to AF staff for cleaning up and securing the area. Given how it was pouring inside last night, I was half-fearing lounge would be closed this morning. It's a miracle electricity is still working upstairs, and will be an opportunity to change carpets and upholstery.
MichielR and Solevita like this.

Last edited by maalloc; May 2, 2024 at 2:16 am
Old May 2, 2024, 12:54 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Looks like a new project to harvest rainwater and turn into drinking water in the lounges. Good for the environment and saves cost, too
Old May 2, 2024, 12:56 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by MichielR
Looks like a new project to harvest rainwater and turn into drinking water in the lounges. Good for the environment and saves cost, too
Greta approves your suggestion!
MichielR, fifty_two and Solevita like this.
Old May 2, 2024, 7:25 am

Programs: KL Plat
New light feature and ceiling design upstairs... AF & ADP bods have been around 2 or 3 times taking their own pictures. Pretty sure part of the ceiling fell (well flecks of paint I guess) down whilst I was looking in that direction earlier.

MichielR likes this.
Old May 2, 2024, 7:58 am

Programs: FB Gold
To give crédit when due, there was zéro queue at PAF from 2F to 2E-L last Friday when I passed around 14h. Literally no one in the queue at all.
Old May 2, 2024, 9:11 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by Solevita
New light feature and ceiling design upstairs... AF & ADP bods have been around 2 or 3 times taking their own pictures. Pretty sure part of the ceiling fell (well flecks of paint I guess) down whilst I was looking in that direction earlier.

Water damage?

Hopefully they can fix it quickly.
Old May 2, 2024, 9:14 am

Programs: KL Plat
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Water damage?

Hopefully they can fix it quickly.
Sounds like it. Just been a guy with a ladder removing a couple of wooden slats from that area (they face the windows). Having a very wet day today, storms at FCO left us sat at the gate waiting to depart for 1.5 hours, downpour here at CDG.

Buckets have been removed from the downstairs but still that area cordoned off.
Old May 19, 2024, 7:44 pm

Strike notice for May 21st from ADP employees (article below in French), to ask for compensation increase and more hiring. And of course, the Olympics "open bar" with special bonuses for working during the competition.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/social/les-s...android_Figaro
Old May 19, 2024, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
There were all kinds of threats from ADP, TAC, Transport, before the World Rugby Cup (2023) and Euro soccer (2016). Finally everything went fine..
We are getting into threats time for the Olympics.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.