Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATLCDG
Content from on.the.bowery

In 2024, customers will find La Premiere on to 11 destinations.

La Premiere is available if you are flying to Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New-York City (JFK), Washington DC, Miami, Abidjan, Singapore, Mexico City*, Sao Paulo and Dubai.

*Please note that Air France will discontinue the La Premiere service on the Mexico City (MEX) route on the 31st of March.

In 2024, you will find La Premiere on the following flights :

(All flights are in / out of Paris CDG. Exact timing varies during the year. These times are based on departures and arrivals in the month of May or August (middle of 2024)).

From Paris to New York City (JFK) :
AF4 10:30 - 12:45
AF6 13:30 - 15:50
AF8 16:30 - 18:50 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF10 18:30 - 20:40 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)
From New York City (JFK) to Paris :
AF1 16:30 - 05:55+1
AF5 18:30 - 08:05+1
AF7 21:30 - 11:05+1 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF9 23:15 - 12:40+1 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)

From Paris to Los Angeles (LAX) :
AF20 08:45 - 11:25 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF22 10:40 - 13:05
AF24 13:30 - 16:05
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris :
AF21 13:40 - 09:20+1 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF23 15:20 - 11:15+1
AF25 18:30 - 14:20+1

From Paris to San Francisco (SFO) :
AF84 10:15 - 12:45
From San Francisco (SFO) to Paris :
AF83 15:00 - 10:50+1

From Paris to Abidjan (ABJ) :
AF702 14:35 - 18:55
From Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris :
AF703 21:30 - 05:55+1

From Paris to Singapore (SIN) :
AF256 21:15 - 16:30+1
From Singapore (SIN) to Paris :
AF257 22:30 - 06:10+1

From Paris to Miami (MIA) :
AF90 14:05 - 17:55
From Miami (MIA) to Paris :
AF99 20:15 - 11:15+1

From Paris to Tokyo Haneda (HND) :
AF274 22:00 - 18:30+1
From Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris :
AF293 00:05 - 07:55

From Paris to Washington (IAD) :
AF54 14:00 - 16:21
From Washington (IAD) to Paris :
AF55 18:45 - 08:05+1

From Paris to Sao Paulo (GRU) :
AF460 10:10 - 16:45
From Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris :
AF459 18:55 - 11:05+1

From Paris to Dubai (DXB) :
AF662 13:45 - 22:25
From Dubai (DXB) to Paris :
AF655 00:40 - 06:00

From Paris to Mexico City (MEX) :
AF178 11:35 - 16:55 (ends in March)
From Mexico City (MEX) to Paris :
AF179 19:55 - 14:35+1 (ends in March)

Previously this travel class was available on the 772 too.

These flights are operated by a fleet of 19 specific 777-300ER (F-GSQA/B/C/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/U/V/Y and F-GZNA/B/C/D, and E)

Other routes that previously operated La Premiere service but are now terminated (as P service) included Osaka, Lagos, Beijing, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chicago, Houston, Montreal and Johannesburg. (Or even the overnight flight to Sao Paulo for example.)

Print Wikipost

AF « La Première » Outlook

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2021, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by brunos
Have you tried it?
2013 is a mediocre vintage , rated as the worst in the 2000s. And is well past its prime.
Such a thing is nonsense. There is no year when all Burgundy wines are good or bad. We have a very wide range of wines across a huge geographical area. And I am still drinking excellent 2009 and 2010 wines from my cave so 2013 does not have to be too old for a good wine. And yes I have had very good 2013 Gevrey wines.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL DM, FB Gold
Does anybody know what the lounge situation is at SFO and LAX? I assume LAX has changed from Vino Volo to Qantas lounge and SFO is the private “cubicle” in the AF lounge?
Thanks
Old Oct 3, 2021, 3:23 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, IHG Platinum, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
Originally Posted by David7
Does anybody know what the lounge situation is at SFO and LAX? I assume LAX has changed from Vino Volo to Qantas lounge and SFO is the private “cubicle” in the AF lounge?
Thanks
Correct on SFO. I was there last week. The lounge does tend to be very full in the afternoon. Note also the food choices on Concourse A are still very limited. I did not eat in the AF lounge - saved room for the P meal.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thanks
Not sure QF lounge has reopen in LAX knowing that QF almost don't fly at all. So no need for a lounge.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by ebayj
Correct on SFO. I was there last week. The lounge does tend to be very full in the afternoon. Note also the food choices on Concourse A are still very limited. I did not eat in the AF lounge - saved room for the P meal.
Thank you! Is there any decent offering for P passengers like real champagne in the lounge? I have a layover of 2.5 hours at SFO and am wondering if the Delta SkyClub would even be a better option.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thank you! Is there any decent offering for P passengers like real champagne in the lounge? I have a layover of 2.5 hours at SFO and am wondering if the Delta SkyClub would even be a better option.
DL might be better as you *might* get the DL Porsche ride to the lounge and again to the plane. I've gotten that when flying D1 so perhaps AF could kindly ask DL to give that service to P pax. Is your flight booked with DL?
Old Oct 3, 2021, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by stimpy
DL might be better as you *might* get the DL Porsche ride to the lounge and again to the plane. I've gotten that when flying D1 so perhaps AF could kindly ask DL to give that service to P pax. Is your flight booked with DL?
I am on an AF ticket. Domestic DL flight to SFO, then SFO-CDG in P.
The topic of the Porsche ride is very interesting. This service actually started as a “surprise” service for Diamond Medallion and Delta360 members. Reading on FT I found out that there is no clear algorithm who gets the Porsche. I have been a Diamond member for a couple of years and I didn’t even get the Porsche transfer once. Even when flying D1 or AF P or with tight connections. I talked to the AF Station Manager at LAX about this because the new gates at TBIT are quite far away. She said that they had tried to reach an agreement with DL to offer the Porsche transfer for AF P passengers but DL had refused.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 1:02 am

Programs: EBD , FBG
Hi all,

Does anyone know what the lounge options are when flying AF P from Johannesburg to Paris?
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am on an AF ticket. Domestic DL flight to SFO, then SFO-CDG in P.
The topic of the Porsche ride is very interesting. This service actually started as a “surprise” service for Diamond Medallion and Delta360 members. Reading on FT I found out that there is no clear algorithm who gets the Porsche. I have been a Diamond member for a couple of years and I didn’t even get the Porsche transfer once. Even when flying D1 or AF P or with tight connections. I talked to the AF Station Manager at LAX about this because the new gates at TBIT are quite far away. She said that they had tried to reach an agreement with DL to offer the Porsche transfer for AF P passengers but DL had refused.
I think the algorithm for non-Diamonds like me is to sweet talk the agent at D1 check in and if she feels like driving over anyways, you get to ride with her in the Porsche.
ebayj likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:47 am

That certainly sounds like a better option. I didn’t even know Porsches were available at SFO as it’s not listed under the participating locations.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That certainly sounds like a better option. I didn’t even know Porsches were available at SFO as it’s not listed under the participating locations.
I was referring to LAX. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyhow, back to AF LP, it is sad that DL won't help out AF and drive LP pax. But I guess AF could pay for it themselves. Flying in P I was driven from the plane at IAD a few years ago. That was in a large Mercedes van. It needed to be large because the A380 served IAD. But it at least proves that AF can drive passengers to the airplane at a US airport. And if you think that they did this at IAD for political dignitaries, forget that. The dignitaries get their own private car handled by the US State Dept as I have witnessed a few times.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 9:37 am

Programs: UA 1K
I talked to the AF Station Manager at LAX about this because the new gates at TBIT are quite far away. She said that they had tried to reach an agreement with DL to offer the Porsche transfer for AF P passengers but DL had refused.
Wow that would be a great opportunity to offer it given the distance to the new gates!
Old Oct 4, 2021, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Hi all,

Does anyone know what the lounge options are when flying AF P from Johannesburg to Paris?
Look in the AF lounge thread, in the wiki to locate the JNB lounge review including for P pax (review done by me ).
Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
blairvanhorn likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MileTrek
Wow that would be a great opportunity to offer it given the distance to the new gates!
There is always the P/S Private Suite at LAX option until AF finds an acceptable solution for LAX P pax. I used it for a connection to LX last month, and will do it next month for LAX-CDG. It’s a little pricey at $695 but worth avoiding miserable LAX and TBIT, IMO.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SFO777
There is always the P/S Private Suite at LAX option until AF finds an acceptable solution for LAX P pax. I used it for a connection to LX last month, and will do it next month for LAX-CDG. It’s a little pricey at $695 but worth avoiding miserable LAX and TBIT, IMO.
It's free for Amex Centurion members. Once per year. But I agree it is a good choice in any case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.