FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1642007-air-france-lounges-contract-lounges-master-thread.html)

Goldorak Apr 24, 2022 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by Stil (Post 34193383)
Can anybody confirm that the 2G lounge is open?
I have a BLL flight in 2 weeks, which I'll bet money on beparting from 2G.

yes, it’s open

Goldorak May 4, 2022 1:03 pm

Some changes coming in June to access DL Skyclubs : we'll be allowed only 3hrs before departure time. This does not apply to connecting pax with long layovers. Some interesting and passionate discussions in the DL forum ;)
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...departure.html

mlin32 May 4, 2022 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 34221029)
Some changes coming in June to access DL Skyclubs : we'll be allowed only 3hrs before departure time. This does not apply to connecting pax with long layovers. Some interesting and passionate discussions in the DL forum ;)

My guess is that's what happens with overcrowding when everyone in the US gets lounge accès with a bank card :rolleyes:

MitjaPod May 5, 2022 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 34221029)

Delta SkyClubs are crazy overcrowded. It is a great shame

MitjaPod May 6, 2022 1:19 am

I was in Charles de Gaulle CDG Paris Airport on 27 March and oh man is their newely opened La Salon lounge in terminal 2F beutiful! Even if I missed the lunch and was there too early for dinner, it was still a great experience food-wise. And then to my surprise, the Gipy Kings were also flying and using the lounge and they did a private gig of a sorr when they played Bamboleo for the whole lounge. People were very happy and applauded at the end. You can also check it out in my video to see what I am
talking about:

NOLAnwGOLD May 8, 2022 2:04 am

Flew AF in J last week, apparently AF is using the one world lounge again in TBIT as another pax reported. I wanted to see the very new DL SC in T2/3, which was fabulous (I'm also STE+) and have never had issues getting in. From airside, you take the bus from T1.5 and theirs buses to the TBIT 200s (where KLM AF are) or 100s (DL AM can be).

On my return to LAX, I asked the AF agents walking the La Premiere pax to customs about the new AF lounge, she confirmed that they are building it but didn't say that there was a known opening date.

SkyTeam777 May 31, 2022 3:19 am

In LYS, do ST Elite Plus pax in Y get access to any lounge these days in the other terminal?
In MUC, anyone been to the AF lounge there recently? Will have a six hour sit there this week. Any hot food? Self-serve drinks back like before?

maalloc May 31, 2022 3:30 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 34294220)
In LYS, do ST Elite Plus pax in Y get access to any lounge these days in the other terminal?

Still no lounge in LYS until June 14th (at best)

Digicola May 31, 2022 3:37 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 34294220)
In MUC, anyone been to the AF lounge there recently? Will have a six hour sit there this week. Any hot food? Self-serve drinks back like before?

Back in december everything was self serve. A couple of hot options (sausage and bacon?) but no 5 star dining for sure.

SkyTeam777 Jun 3, 2022 10:06 am

Just left MUC, it’s a zoo and the food is pitiful. Scrambled eggs all day and carb salads, bread and cheese. The Priority Pass lounge next door is much better.

On another note, does anyone know if the Luberon/AF partner lounge in MRS will
permit me to enter on arrival. I have Priority Pass, ST Elite+ and in paid biz. Have to wait two hours for my ride to Arles so was hoping to have a more comfortable place to wait. I’m going to guess the answer is no, but wanted to check. AMS KL lounge allows arrival access for ST Elite+ as an exception so you never know!

TonyHe Jun 3, 2022 1:36 pm

I don’t think so, it’s not even in the arrival path

Bullspread Jun 3, 2022 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 34304225)
Just left MUC, it’s a zoo and the food is pitiful. Scrambled eggs all day and carb salads, bread and cheese. The Priority Pass lounge next door is much better.

permit me to enter on arrival. I have Priority Pass, ST Elite+ and in paid biz. Have to wait two hours for my ride to Arles so was hoping to have a more comfortable place to wait. I’m going to guess the answer is no, but wanted to check. AMS KL lounge allows arrival access for ST Elite+ as an exception so you never know!

if you find a bar with a terrasse , I believe your experience will be much nicer than the MRS windowless airport lounge

Goldorak Jun 4, 2022 12:45 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 34304225)

no access in MRS on arrival. Arrival and departure flows are separated. Once you arrive landside. Go to departure level (still landside) and there is a bar/restaurant there.

Utskicat Jun 6, 2022 7:34 am

Does anyone know when dinner is put out on the CDG lounges. It’s 330p at CDG 2E-M Salon right now with almost nothing out other than yogurt and salad.

SFO777 Jun 6, 2022 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Utskicat (Post 34311308)
Does anyone know when dinner is put out on the CDG lounges. It’s 330p at CDG 2E-M Salon right now with almost nothing out other than yogurt and salad.

Did you ask a lounge staffer?