Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2022, 6:22 pm

Has anyone seen this before? I was looking and booking flights on AC.com for June 2023. I selected a flight that departed at what I thought was 14:45 (AC1513), but when I got the confirmation email, it showed 13:45. AC app after booking showed 14:45, EF shows 14:45 as well.

It's not really a deal breaker since it's FOTSG tickets and the day is devoted to travel anyways, just seems really weird and I can't figure out what time the flight would actually leave at.

(screenshot from AC.com and e-mail Booking Confirmation)
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:20 pm

Programs: AC 75K *G
Am I going crazy here? I am not seeing any Economy Latitude Fare options for YYZ - YVR return anytime Aug - Sep. Am I completely blanking that Latitude is not offered for domestic flights? Or is this is site glitch?

Thank you kindly!
Old Jun 22, 2022, 10:09 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by tootsieroll48
Am I going crazy here? I am not seeing any Economy Latitude Fare options for YYZ - YVR return anytime Aug - Sep. Am I completely blanking that Latitude is not offered for domestic flights? Or is this is site glitch?

Thank you kindly!
Here's one YYZ-YVR flight, AC123, picked at random on September 15:

Other options are available.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Here's one YYZ-YVR flight, AC123, picked at random on September 15:

Other options are available.
Thanks. So odd, I couldn’t see options on desktop last night.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:55 am

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Typically there’s an extra “click” needed to pull the Latitude fare down once you are in the Econ section. I often forget that.

Last edited by Bartolo; Jun 23, 2022 at 9:01 am
Old Jun 23, 2022, 9:15 am

Programs: AC MM, SE100K
I'm SE and trying to add an eUpgrade nominee for the first time. The AC website tells me that my status doesn't allow me to do that, while telling me that I'm an SE! See screenshot. The Aeroplan contact centre was baffled and told me that AC reservations needs to sort it out; AC reservations was baffled and told me that the Aeroplan contact centre needs to sort it out. What now?

Old Jun 23, 2022, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Bartolo
Typically there’s an extra “click” needed to pull the Latitude fare down once you are in the Econ section. I often forget that.
You're completely right. I totally missed the "See latitude fare" button. Thanks!
Old Jun 23, 2022, 11:59 am

Has anyone seen this one before?

One of my flights just disappeared in a booking. It was initially YVR -> YYZ -> YUL but now the YYZ -> YUL is missing and I can't make any changes to it.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 12:07 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by shcboomer
Has anyone seen this one before?

One of my flights just disappeared in a booking. It was initially YVR -> YYZ -> YUL but now the YYZ -> YUL is missing and I can't make any changes to it.
As the message says, you've had a schedule change...and likely you haven't been rebooked yet.
canadiancow and shcboomer like this.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisA330
As the message says, you've had a schedule change...and likely you haven't been rebooked yet.
I had a suspicion that this was the case. Thanks for confirming. I'll just wait until the flights get fixed since the flights are still a few months out.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 3:15 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
It seems that Air Canada has cancelled most of its weekend YOW - YTZ flights (presumably due to crew shortages) which means that I had a return flight rebooked to Pearson. I would rather take the train from Ottawa than deal with Pearson. Is it possible to cancel just the return leg on the Air Canada website?
Old Jun 23, 2022, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisA330
I have a flights scheduled and both disappeared with this message appearing. When I click to review the changes, it just shows the option to cancel or call AC. However, that seems weird since the flight is still available (YYZ-FCO, July 6th. Lowest Business class fare) would there be a reason why it would be showing me this message without telling me the rebooking options?

It also doesn't show any changes or alerts in the app, nor did I get an email. Should I call or wait it out to sort itself? Given that its 12 days out, it makes me nervous
Old Jun 23, 2022, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by WoodlandCreature
I'm SE and trying to add an eUpgrade nominee for the first time. The AC website tells me that my status doesn't allow me to do that, while telling me that I'm an SE!
I was in exactly this situation - a call to the SE line fixed this quickly.
WoodlandCreature likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by Daniel Zea
I have a flights scheduled and both disappeared with this message appearing. When I click to review the changes, it just shows the option to cancel or call AC. However, that seems weird since the flight is still available (YYZ-FCO, July 6th. Lowest Business class fare) would there be a reason why it would be showing me this message without telling me the rebooking options?

It also doesn't show any changes or alerts in the app, nor did I get an email. Should I call or wait it out to sort itself? Given that its 12 days out, it makes me nervous
Same situation here with my booking. It just dropped a leg and doesn't give any option other than calling in or canceling. It still hasn't fixed itself. Checked on the unofficial PNR viewer and it's missing the leg and the eUpgrades I put in too for 2/3 legs. It shows correctly on the app though.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by shcboomer
Same situation here with my booking. It just dropped a leg and doesn't give any option other than calling in or canceling. It still hasn't fixed itself. Checked on the unofficial PNR viewer and it's missing the leg and the eUpgrades I put in too for 2/3 legs. It shows correctly on the app though.
Seems to be a common problem today for anything with eupgrades cleared (just not showing) or requested (booking all messed up)
But the app shows all is good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.