Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 10, 2024, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: cullen24
Print Wikipost

Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2023, 10:03 pm

Has anyone had their complementary 25k status come through yet for 2023?
Old Jan 19, 2023, 9:03 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Did you complete all your spending on 2022 with the final statement being in 2023? That might be an interesting data point where one can delay spending the 50k until their statement hits in the next year but the spending is done in the year prior
My status just updated today to SE. I have a statement closing tomorrow that if it counts spend based on posted calendar year, I will earn another priority reward voucher. It’ll also be interesting to see if it’s based on my status last year or at the time it posts to my account now. We’ll see how they coded for these kinds of things soon.

Last edited by TalkingPoint; Jan 19, 2023 at 9:10 am
Old Jan 19, 2023, 1:00 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines MVP; Air Canada 35k; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Did you complete all your spending on 2022 with the final statement being in 2023? That might be an interesting data point where one can delay spending the 50k until their statement hits in the next year but the spending is done in the year prior
Yes, that's what happened. I am hoping that the upgrade comes through this year so I can get 50k/Gold.

Last edited by withfaith; Jan 19, 2023 at 1:01 pm Reason: quote
Old Jan 20, 2023, 6:17 pm

Programs: AC,OZ Diamond
Well, this was weird. I got the 25K status as a part of signing up for the card this year. Hit the $50K spending in December and in early January saw my Aeroplan status upgraded to 35K. That's all fine and dandy, but then I logged in a few days ago and somehow ended up with 50K status. No idea how this happened or what I did to get that. Anyone know? Not that I'm complaining of course.
gigafishing, gtaguy and FlY2XS like this.
Old Jan 21, 2023, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by mochajj87
Has anyone had their complementary 25k status come through yet for 2023?
Yes
Old Jan 21, 2023, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by gtaguy
Yes
Welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Jan 29, 2023, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by Howard
I opened the new Chase Aeroplan card in 2022 and I was told I would have 25K status until the end of 2023. When should I expect the 20 eUps to be deposited into my account for 2023? The eUps that I received when I opened the account expire on 1/16/2023. I am not seeing any new eUp deposits.

Of course I plan to spend $15K in 2023 to earn status for 2024.
is 15k of charging onto this card what is needed to earn status for 2024?

meaning, don't we have to also meet sqm and sqd requirements, not just spending > or = to $15k.

Last edited by abc5; Jan 30, 2023 at 4:13 pm
Old Jan 30, 2023, 8:36 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines MVP; Air Canada 35k; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by withfaith
Yes, that's what happened. I am hoping that the upgrade comes through this year so I can get 50k/Gold.
still haven't received my level up despite seeing the badge on my account. Am i the only one?
Old Feb 5, 2023, 11:07 am

So I have received my 20 eups (plus choice benefit) for "requalifying" via the initial 1 year+ status benefit from Chase (got my card in January, 2022). If I now spend $15K on the card, will I receive the additional benefits (primarily eups) for requalifying for 25K status for 2024?
and one more question for clarification: If I now spend $50K on the card, the net E-ups for that 50K spend will be 20 Immediately, 10 for the select benefit either immediately or in July, and a net of 10 in January (15 for 35K versus 5 for 25K) for a total of 40 "extra" total?
Xyzzy likes this.

Last edited by farnorthtrader; Feb 5, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Old Feb 15, 2023, 1:20 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, ShebaMiles, SkyMiles
Just got an email stating "Your Aeroplan Flight Reward Certificate is waiting to be used!" - clearly directly connected to my US Aeroplan MasterCard. Except, from what I know, I don't think I'm supposed to get a Flight Reward Certificate this year (I got the 2 welcome flight rewards as part of the original opening offer last year), and as confirmation I don't see it in my benefits section.

Guessing its just rogue aeroplan email... but kind of got my hopes up for a random 50K flight certificate at first.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 2:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by b_magee
Just got an email stating "Your Aeroplan Flight Reward Certificate is waiting to be used!" - clearly directly connected to my US Aeroplan MasterCard. Except, from what I know, I don't think I'm supposed to get a Flight Reward Certificate this year (I got the 2 welcome flight rewards as part of the original opening offer last year), and as confirmation I don't see it in my benefits section.

Guessing its just rogue aeroplan email... but kind of got my hopes up for a random 50K flight certificate at first.
I got the same email, but I haven't used either of mine.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by b_magee

I got the same email, but I've already used mine last year. Was hoping for a random deposit of another one, but my account shows nothing.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 11:24 pm

Programs: AC,OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by link2110
I got the same email, but I've already used mine last year. Was hoping for a random deposit of another one, but my account shows nothing.
Same here. Likely a bug. I've got no reason to expect another certificate, but it would have been nice lol.
Old Feb 19, 2023, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by kayexalate
I’m. Thinking about having P2 apply for the card. Is there a referral link I can have P2 use so I get extra miles? Thanks

Same question for me does the card have a referral link? I asked a friend with the card and he can't seem to find it.
Old Feb 19, 2023, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by IAD_flyer
Same question for me does the card have a referral link? I asked a friend with the card and he can't seem to find it.
No referral link for this card, most of my other Chase cards do but not the Aeroplan card. Already got 2 friends on this card but I told them to go through my favorite travel blog's website so at least someone could get some kind of credit.
IAD_flyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.