Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC starving AE

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
K was historically Tango but now can be either Tango or Flex. See the branded fares thread for details. At that price, I'm guessing it was Tango.
Such insanity with AC's polyglot of fare sub-sub-sets! In any case, by booking on UA's site I also got free advance seat assignment/selection too. Booked on the AC site would have cost $21(?) to select a seat prior to OLCI. (So this would also suggest/confirm it's the lower Flex category as on the eUpgrade chart vs the standard Tango grouping. Suppose I'll see next month when the upgrade window opens and what the co-pay is.)
Old Nov 1, 2017, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Such insanity with AC's polyglot of fare sub-sub-sets! In any case, by booking on UA's site I also got free advance seat assignment/selection too. Booked on the AC site would have cost $21(?) to select a seat prior to OLCI. (So this would also suggest/confirm it's the lower Flex category as on the eUpgrade chart vs the standard Tango grouping. Suppose I'll see next month when the upgrade window opens and what the co-pay is.)
No need to guess or deduce. Just look at the fare Basis and you will know exactly what it is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.