Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2017, 2:48 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by Stranger
https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...repancies.html

The lady usually answers very quickly BTW.
Absolutely on the money - she replied and fixed it within 24 hours. Thanks
Old Jul 4, 2017, 3:22 pm

Odd.. I just saw the same thing on my recent return flights YYZ-MUC. I just flew home yesterday, so those flights don't show up yet, but my outbound flights to MUC showed up, but show "not eligible" under AQD .. could it be that this is normal until after all flights on the ticket are taken,and recorded?
Old Jul 4, 2017, 5:11 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Toddcan
Odd.. I just saw the same thing on my recent return flights YYZ-MUC. I just flew home yesterday, so those flights don't show up yet, but my outbound flights to MUC showed up, but show "not eligible" under AQD .. could it be that this is normal until after all flights on the ticket are taken,and recorded?
Hit and miss but should correct itself within 5 days. I have had the same issue but you do not have to wait for the return flight to be completed.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 6:59 pm

Programs: AC 50k 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium Elite
I have this as well. No AQD for any flight in June. Last week of fly showing up as non eligible.

It is comically inept by AC IT. Somebody should tell them that the duct tape they use to hold together their planes doesn't work on computers.

I am am actually not going to report the problems with my account until November. That way I won't early qualify and my eUp credits should be good until 2019. Morons. (Princess bride sneer. )
Old Jul 4, 2017, 7:37 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
I have all my AQD for both AC and OAL showing as expected for June. Time for other hypotheses.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyquiet
I have all my AQD for both AC and OAL showing as expected for June. Time for other hypotheses.
Same here.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 12:18 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by flyquiet
i didn't have a hypothesis, was just trying to fix my missing AQD from a flight pass. Were your AQD from flight passes?
Old Jul 5, 2017, 5:19 am

Programs: AC SEMM, NEXUS
Originally Posted by ridefar
I am am actually not going to report the problems with my account until November. That way I won't early qualify and my eUp credits should be good until 2019. Morons. (Princess bride sneer. )
eUpgrade threshold awards are based on AQM/AQS, not AQD.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gabdusch
eUpgrade threshold awards are based on AQM/AQS, not AQD.
ridefar is talking about early qualification, not threshold upgrades.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:33 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
All my June AQD are straight-up tickets. I see "pending" AQD for a FP segment in June, but AQD for FP segments on same FP flown in May and earlier.

Using the vernacular of the thread, I imagine that "the lady that does it" has not got to it yet.

I think last year AQD did not affect Early Qualification (seriously, we don't use an acronym for that yet??) but I suspect it might apply to EQ (so there!) in 2017, since the policy was in place to start the year.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

Please note these missing AQD posts have been split off the 2016 thread and into their own 2017 thread.

regards,

tcook052
AC forum Mod.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 3:59 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
This morning, my FP activity was showing AQD up to June 13. Now, the AQD is showing on flights up to June 29. For me, it appears to have caught up.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:14 pm

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
I love how this thread is becoming an annual thing, the saga continues thanks to AC IT!
Old Jul 7, 2017, 6:47 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Still no AQD for June flights
Old Jul 8, 2017, 4:28 am

Having already made SE, I don't really care (and am burning miles for flights; nice to not give AC cash when I don't have to), but I checked my Attitude account this am, and it was now $0 (again).

I guess she rebooted the PC or something that she does the AQD spreadsheet on.

Hey, what do we do if this PC gets his by a ransomware virus or something? Do we know if she takes the floppy disk backups home each night?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.